New/Old Activities

Libralin
on 3/25/11 1:19 pm - MorrisCounty, NJ
Post your New/Old activities you are looking forward to doing (or are currently doing already)for the future!

I am a music lover......I cant wait to get back out on the dance floor and sweat it out!!! 

I would like to buy one of those old fashioned bikes(the ones you have to use your feet to brake with the peddles) Want my butt to be able to fit on the seat! When I was a kid..I was alll over with my Schwinn!.....

I would like to go back to kick-boxing..I have upper body strength..(look out!)..but not lower....I want to improve that!

Dont worry that each sentence begins with an "I" either...This is all about U!!!

I cant wait to go to some concerts this summer to Rock On!!! 

I cant wait to be able to chase my year old grandaughter around without getting winded! As well as my new future grandson....(July)....

I cant wait to go to my cardiologist and have him take me off some of my meds...........

Looking forward to going to Tortola end of May(British Virgin Islands) and being able to learn how to swim without fear....and wearing my smaller size swimsuit..or buying a new one..that one might be stretched out....

Also looking forward to walking in the 4th of July parade this year for my UNICO group...Did it 2 years ago..and was pooped. My knees feet and hips couldnt take it...
Same with the Columbus Day parade in NYC.....My feet were numb by 74th St.!!!!

These are not weight related...but self confidence related....Getting back to learn how to play piano...Getting up in front of an audience without flubbing my words (instead of worrying about how I look) and also singing Karoake!!!!

Being able to go see the Yanks and walking quickly up the levels....Last time I had to stop midway....several times... "Take me out to the ballgame".....

Im sure there are many other things..but these are what came to mind at the moment!!!

Lets hear yours!!!

Linda M. from Jersey 

_Nikki_
on 3/25/11 1:59 pm
I want to play softball again in an adult league.

I want to play soccer with my oldest daughter.

I want to cheer with my middle daughter.

I want to keep up with my youngest daughter.

I want to jog stadium stairs with my son.

I want to command all the attention the minute I walk into the Firefighter's Halloween party this year.

I want to go on bike rides with my husband.

I want to go back to school.

I want to look crazy sexy at the NKOTBSB concert this summer !! LOL !!

I want to never shop in a Lane Bryant or plus size section of a store.

I want to be a positive role model for my daughters.

I want to encourage my daughters to respect themselves enough to eat healthy and exercise.

I want to be proudly standing behind my son on national signing day on ESPN and not be afraid of how I look on TV !!

I want to LIVE !!!!
_Nikki_ 

peachynptc
on 3/25/11 2:29 pm - Fayetteville, GA
I want my children to be proud of their Mom instead of feel sorry for me.

I want to run a 5K every month.

I want a job and not worry about what they think about my looks in the interview.

I want to go back to Atlanta and see many people who saw me at my heaviest and let them see how I was when I was 115 lbs.

I want to be a "Girly girl" again! (It's hard to do that standing in the plus size department)

VSG: 4/11/11 by Dr. Kevin McGill at Buckhead Bariatrics, Atlanta, GA.

Looking for Support Group near Fayetteville/Peachtree City, GA

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/11 2:40 pm
I want to buy shoes not sandals because my deformed feet fit into them without pain.

I want to dance with my grandkids.

I want to get on the floor and not have to have a forklift to get me up again.

I want to wear pants that dont have elastic around the waist.

I want to hike with my husband in the mountains and not run out of air...

I want to ride a bike and have my butt fit the seat...I want to pedal the bike and not have my stomach get jerked up and down...

I mostly want NOT to be the fattest person in the wedding pictures at my granddaughters wedding.
smbergie200
on 3/25/11 4:31 pm - Naples, FL
I want to ride a rollercoaster

I want to skydive

I want to never shop in a Big and Tall store and fit in normal stylish clothes.

I want to go ride the white water rapids

I want to do the zipline across the water rapids.

I want to bike comfortably.

I want to wear muscle shirts.

I want to try ALL Kama Sutra positions

I know there is a lot more. Its late and my brain is tired.

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

Sooz.L.
on 3/25/11 9:37 pm - United Kingdom
I want to sky dive for charity.
I want to fit in an airplane seat
I want to go in a helicopter over the grand canyon and not worry when they weigh you
I want my legs not to rub together and be sore
I want to keep up with my husband when we go for a walk
I want to live to be 100 and receive a telegram from King William!!!
I want to be healthy happy and full of life

Libralin
on 3/26/11 12:21 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Wow! I love all your postings!  Love how we all want different things........(and some similar)!

Keep em coming!!

Linda M. from Jersey 

Most Active