Overdid it?

Libralin
on 3/27/11 6:56 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Yesterday afternoon I went to a Beatles convention. I walked around...ate my cottage cheese and jello...At night we were all in the ballroom of the hotel listening to music...I couldnt see cause Im so short!...So, two times I had my boyfriend help me get up to stand on a chair..I was rockin and rollin....Started to sweat a little..so I went thru 2 bottles of water during this time...Thing is I hoping I didnt hurt anything when I hoisted myself up....  After being up there for awhile..my back started to hurt...Today, I am feeling just a little twinge every once in awhile around the navel area.
Ended at midnite...but there was still stuff going on...we stayed for another 5-10 min..and then I just felt sooooooooo tired.....drained is the word...Got home at 1.  Guess Im not used to hanging out for hours without a nap or something!!

I go back to work tomorrow...I know Im going to come home pooped!

Question is....how soon before we can start boogying again?.......

Linda M. from Jersey

faylavi
on 3/27/11 8:09 am - Laurel, MD
That twinge around the navel is un-nerving.  Feel better

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

MediumSoon
on 3/27/11 8:50 am - TX
I was allowed to do everything except lift weights after the first couple of weeks. Cleared for everything at 6 weeks. Ask your doc.

Lalamonkey
on 3/27/11 9:32 am - GA
Chair climbing and dancing - wow!

I walked every day of my two week's off work to build up some stamina.  When I went back to work I was OK, no more tired than I usually would be and I kept walking at night.  Was released for full exercise at 6 weeks and all the walking helped a lot - I am now able to go to aerobics class and make it through the whole thing - Never would have thought I could do that before surgery.  

Just keep moving!
Most Active