Question on ISOPURE and UNJURY

cassey99
on 11/7/10 11:15 am - Yonkers, NY
Well I have not had the isopure ready made drinks I only hear bad things. I am pre-op and I have the cookies and cream Isopure powder a d mix it with 1% milk and ice with a little instant coffe carmel latte and it taste good my eight year old even likes the way it taste.
I do want to get the unjury starter kit to try it out also. I guess the chicken broth one.
Good luck with trying out new stuff hopefully you find something you like.
Cassey99

havealilfaith
on 11/7/10 1:03 pm
I love the Isopure ready to drink things with 40 grams of protein.  Grape frost is my favorite, especially if it's cold.  You can buy a sampler case at gnc.com and if you have a GNC card you get 20% off anything purchased during the first week of every month.  I'm not positive but I think if you buy something at GNC and don't like it they will take it back and give you a refund.  I also picked up some protein powder at Walmart for $15 that has 56 grams of protein per serving.  They have cookies and cream and chocolate peanut butter flavors.  Not too bad.  Good luck!
tristak
on 11/7/10 1:11 pm
Mo - my recommendation for the Isopure ready to drink bottles is to mix it in a separate bottle with water and a same flavor packet (or two) or crystal light.  I find that really helps mask the whey flavor and smell....

5'2"
HW - 310/SW 300/Day of Surgery 293.2/CW - 182.2 (2/26/19), fleur de lys abdominoplasty 2/12/19 - removed 8lbs of skin from abdomen.

Most Active