Kymaro Body Shaper--Anyone tried it?

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/10 6:08 am

That's a good guy (at least when it comes to spanx). ;-)

Yeah, I guess the tighter and harder to get on, the better it keeps everything in. It's a trade-off. 

Laura G.
on 3/26/10 1:55 am - New Bedford, MA
These are my all time favorite shapewear. www.walmart.com/ip/Sweet-Nothings-Get-the-Skinny-Firm-Contro l-Cami/12400435 I love them and got my sister and mom hooked on them too. I am pretty tall (5'8") and they are long enough for me and don't ride up like many others I have tried. I actually had to go and but 2 more yesterday in a smaller size because I have lost so much that the old ones were getting too loose.

HW257 SW196 CW149.5 GW145

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/10 6:10 am
Those look like a good deal. Yay for Walmart!
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/10 2:58 am - Beaverton, OR
I bought the Maidenform Flexees "Take Inches Off Long Torso Waist Shaper"
http://www.maidenform.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2468 1&categoryId=28&wtlCategory=Flexees

I LOVE IT!
I got it at Ross for $10.00!
Because it's made for long torsos, there is NO buldge, anywere!  It's a tube, so there is no crotch in it and no straps.
My stomach looks completely flat (and I've lost 120 pounds... believe me, the skin is ridiculous!).
I would HIGHLY recommend :)

I'm wearing it here *this photo has NO body editing, it's me, waist shaper and all :)*
Michael Jones Shoot - 3.14.10 | :::Betty Blues:::
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/10 6:12 am
Thanks for the recommendation. Hot photo--I'd love to have a 50's pinup girl looking photo shoot. So fun!
Most Active
Recent Topics