Kymaro Body Shaper--Anyone tried it?

Leah H.
on 3/25/10 11:40 am - TX
I like flexies and spanx. Pre-PS I lived in them cause was a size 12 but had a huge stomach. They are AWESOME and you get used to getting them on and off.

Marena has good support/compression wear too but they are pricey.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/10 11:40 am
Thanks for the feedback!
Ms Shell
on 3/25/10 11:41 am - Hawthorne, CA
I bought it almost 2 years ago (mothers day) and while I told them my SIZE I couldn't fit the top part until a YEAR later, lol.  Now the bottoms I'm STILL waiting for my butt to be able to fit those.  I do like the top and actually after my plastics gave it to my girlfriend.  The top pulls right down to on top of my undies and while I don't look 20lbs smaller it smoothed me out.

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/10 11:44 am
Thanks, Ms Shell. That's good to know about the sizing. lol.
misseye
on 3/25/10 12:23 pm
I wear the cross overcami by spanxs and then target carries a panty ,,,I forget the name but it isnt silky and relaly pulls you in.  Its $10 a pair for the panties.  Thatswhat I wear
Missy

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/10 6:05 am
$10 a pair for shapeware is a good deal! I'll look for those next time I'm in target.
glogarza
on 3/25/10 12:35 pm - San Antonio, TX
I LOVE SPANX!  I've been wearing them for years.  The Higher Power goes from below your breasts down to your thigh and I find it very comfortable to wear all day - and hey, putting it on counts as a work out!  Now the beauty of the Higher Power is.... there's a slit on the crotch so you can just open your legs and tinkle, you don't have to pull it up an down once its on.  For me they are a lifesaver when wearing skirts and dresses because it prevents chafing, aka - the chub rub.

One word of advice: NEVER let your honey see you put it on if you ever want to have sex again!
SW: 221.5  | CW: 160.5 |  I'm 5'2 and 38 yrs old

Jenny A.
on 3/25/10 4:38 pm - WA
 LOL, I was standing in front of the mirror in my spanx the other day drying my hair and my boyfriend comes in and goes "umm...girls don't think those are sexy, right? Cause...they're not."  

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

Weights: highest = 520; before pre-op diet = 510; day of surgery = 494; goal = >200
Check out my blog -
My Life with Sleevey. And add me as a friend to see my pics!
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/10 6:06 am

LOL about your word of advice. I'm single, so wearing full-body shapeware would probably be the equivalent of a chastity belt for me when I'm on dates...no getting past first base! ;-) 

kaynd
on 3/25/10 1:43 pm - Bismarck, ND
I love my Spanx. I wear them every day, no lie. I have for a couple years now. Not sure what I did before those babies!

I've never tried the Kymaro Shapers, but the infomercials sure make them look like miracle workers...I would think that if they're pretty easy to get on, though, they probably don't do much to hold anything in. That's why Spanx work so well...they're hard to get on, but that's because they keep your secrets once you've got them in place!

I dated a guy a while back who thought it was cute that I wore Spanx. He was like, "Baby...it just means you want to look good. There's nothing wrong with that!" So not all guys are afraid of them, haha.
glitter.jpg picture by imabarlowgirl
Most Active
Recent Topics