Help..... I'm sick

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/28/09 11:02 am
My gosh Jackie what a situation to be in... how are you feeling now?

We are worried about you and hoping you are ok.

Because you may not go in to get checked till Thursday, can you please update us on your condition as often as possible.

Your health means more than money or insurance or??

Be careful honey, try to really read your body very carefully right now... do you have a fever?

Take care,

Cindy

Bitchy McSnipe
on 9/28/09 11:51 am

babygirl get to the doctor!

Ms.Ronnie
on 9/28/09 12:07 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Ditto with BMcSnipes...get to the doctor. Personally,  I wouldn't wait.

Keep us posted and I pray you get better real soon.

bajahahamama
on 9/28/09 3:00 pm - CA

Some of the symptoms do sound like flu.  Anybody you know been sick??  The area you are talking about is where I had trouble if I was refluxing....  Are you still taking a PPI or Acid Reducer?  When I was refluxing at the worst, I threw up in my sleep, it was awful, and I needed to go back on fluids a few days to get things to calm down.  I had to restart my PPI and it took a month for things to calm down.  I stayed on really soft stuff for several weeks. Have you tried Pepcid AC if not on a PPI, it is OTC.  I am not a doc, and agree if you are not able to keep down fluids, you should try to get checked, at least at a free clinic or like the suggestions of CVS or Walgrens.  Hopefully things are getting better for you.

Take care of yourself.

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/28/09 4:39 pm
Hi Jackie,

Are you ok?  Sorry to bother you, please drop us a quick line when you can...

We are all thinking of you and sending you our prayers....

Hope you are starting to feel better,

Cindy

davis55
on 9/28/09 5:20 pm
 My daughter has H1N1 and there is a near epidemic of it at her school.  Do you have a fever?  Many of the H1N1 cases do involve vomiting and diarrhea.  Try calling your local health department to see if there is a spike of influenza in your area.
Most Active
Recent Topics