Recent Posts

caroline2622
on 1/26/10 7:55 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Topic: RE: New to the VA board
I consulted with Dr Andrew Kreigel of Bluepoint.   I did not use him although they offer a discount if you stay within.  I felt he did not get WLS patients and was a bit to agressive.  Felt he did not understand why I was there..... It was not to be perfected, but to help me me with the issues of the heavy weight loss.....   I also did not appreciate that several of us were lead to believe that we were actually consulting with Dr KreiGER.... Office staff did not correct us on the error.

I consulted with Dr Mitchell Krieger of Goldberg & Krieger (Fair Oaks Hospital)   Dr Krieger co authored a book on PS with WLS Patients....  Meeting with him was a wonderful experience in that he get WLS...  I chose him for my 12/7 PS.    I consider myself very lucky to have had Dr Krieger as my surgeon ..... Would not hesitate using him again ..

Good luck and keep in touch

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
vagirl00
on 1/26/10 7:52 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Topic: RE: Tuesday back on track check in
Hi, Courtney:

I hope the day picked up for you!

Exercise:  45 minutes circuit training

Food:

B:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
S:  Organic cheese puffs
L:  Missed it....bad, I know!
D:  Greek yogurt
S:  Protein puidding

Have a good night!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

vagirl00
on 1/26/10 7:50 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Topic: RE: New to the VA board
Welcome to the Board, Shelli! 

I can't speak to the PS aspect of Bluepoint, but I can tell you that the practice is very good, and well thought of. 

Good luck with your consult!  Keep us posted!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Ms Court
on 1/26/10 12:02 am - Remington, VA
Topic: Tuesday back on track check in

Whoa busy morning, which I am not liking after my difficult night.  Ended up staying up too late helping the oldest & her friend dye their hair.  Then the dog had a restless night so I didn't get much sleep. Feeling a bit cranky today.

protein & cuppas in
B - whole grain, lite, english muffin & yogurt
L - burrito bowl from chipotle

S - apple

D - not sure yet.

Havea  great day!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/10 9:57 pm
Topic: New to the VA board
Hello all.  I'm new to the VA board, but not to OH.  I see that several members use the blue point group.  I was wondering as to the Plastic surgery aspect of that group.  Can anyone shed insight my way as to time off for procedures and cost?  I have a consult with Dr K on the 15 of Feb.  Thank you in advance.

Shelli
Penny Denny
on 1/25/10 9:17 am - Collinsville, VA
Topic: RE: Need Help ASAP!!!
I was honest about what I was going to do. We had a certain insurance rep that we had used for several years and was going through Va. Health Network. He was wanting us to switch to BC/Bs so I told him I would if it covered WLS. He did some research and got me the insurance I needed. I was immediately covered and started on my journey then. I did have to agree to keep the insurance for a year without any changes.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

caroline2622
on 1/25/10 6:02 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Topic: RE: Gallbladder symptoms
Super feedback    Hopefully this will help others and keep them from suffering

Thanks !!

lost 140 lbs     

caroline2622
on 1/25/10 6:01 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Topic: RE: Gallbladder symptoms
Wow Joe  Great feedback   thank you !!

lost 140 lbs     

vagirl00
on 1/25/10 4:48 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Topic: RE: Monday back on track check in
Hi, Courtney!

Lazy weekends are wonderful sometimes, aren't they?  I hope you both have a great day today.

Friday I signed back up at Curves -- so glad I did.  I'd forgotten how much of a workout I got from it, and going in today and focusing on certain muscle groups has proven to me how out of shape I have become.  Back at it....YAY!!!  :)

Exercise:  45 minutes circuit training

Food:

B:  Muscle Milk Light RTD
S:  Protein bar
L:  Salad and cheese quesadilla (1/2)
S:  Protein shake
D:  Greek yogurt
S:  Protein shake

Have a good one!
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

....Helen Keller

Ms Court
on 1/24/10 10:10 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: Monday back on track check in
Good Morning!  Well I must admit I was a lazy bum all weekend and did virtually nothing.  Not the best of ideas but something I think I needed mentally.  Home today with my hubby (who is still snoozing).  Think we are going out for lunch and to run a few errands.  Gonna get the girlies tonight as they don't have school tomorrow and would rather be here.  Nothing else really going on.

cuppas in
protein up next
B - not sure
S - banana
L - either a sandwich or left overs
S - apple
D - I have not decided yet

Waiting for the coffe to kick in so I can plan out my day...lol.  Have a great one!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views