Recent Posts

Mitchel Krieger
on 2/9/10 1:34 am - Fairfax, VA
Topic: Beauty After Weight Loss
I wanted to announce and invite all to join my new social and support group focusing specifically on plastic surgery, health and beauty issues for weight loss patients. The new web site is up and running at www.beautyafterweightloss.com. The first seminar will be March 18 with details included in the site but additional events are planned throughout the year. I have also included a blog page in the site where I will talk about topics and issues related to plastic surgery as it relates to weight loss. We will also have guests present information about related health and beayty topics. You can register for the seminars through the site. All seminars are complimentary. I look forward to you comments and suggestions and look forward to growing this group and site together. Please remember that this is all about what is important to you. Enjoy.
dwpersel
on 2/9/10 12:51 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Topic: RE: snow injury
I'm so sorry to hear about your misfortune Caroline! Hopefully you won't need surgery. Take care!

Diana

Tam
on 2/9/10 12:25 am - Richmond, VA
Sending prayers for a speedy recovery and as little pain as possible!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

wjoegreen
on 2/9/10 12:25 am, edited 2/9/10 12:26 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Topic: RE: Tuesday back on track check in
Sounds like you are out of pain-killers too! 

Which hurts more,..the leg or how much stuff hubby will bring home from the grocery store, more than you asked for?

How about making a game of putting stuff away or put in the laundry to get the girlies to help while having fun too.  You could be Mary Poppins,...practically perfect in every way!!!  Spit-spot!
They could earn treat, snuggle time, game, video, or some other priviledge points.  $10 build-a-bears or a new B-A-B outfit are always a hit with my girls (we only have about 30 critters or so now)

Opps,..almost forgot:

B: 2 protein bars &  bottle water
S: 1 cup oatmeal w/ honey & protein, protein bar, & bottle water
L; 1 cup oatmeal (rest of the bowl I made this morning b4 work), 2 boiled eggs
s: 2 fig bars, 2 protein bars, bottle water
D: 2 protein bars and bottle water (City Council Mtg tonight after work)
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Tam
on 2/9/10 12:24 am - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: Tuesday back on track check in
GM Beautiful.  Sorry you are stuck in the house and bored and hoping your knee gets better soon.  I've had tons of knee injuries and several surgeries and they are no fun at all.  I have gotten Kara to school (first FULL day in two weeks!) and gotten my cuppa in with a trip to Starbucks to meet a wonderful friend and am no home and getting ready to get busy!  Home improvements are well underway at my house and since I am doing everything that I can myself then....well, you can guess.  I am super busy indeed but feel so accomplished!  

several decaf cuppas in and more on the way!
b-protein shake
s-banana
l-tuna salad
s-protein shake
d-chilean sea bass and steamed veggies

Getting lots of exercise in with pulling up carpet, wahing walls and getting ready to paint but am hoping to hit the gym later today with Kara and get some cardio in.  My weight is stable within three pounds either way for about a month now and I am happy and content where I am until plastics come my way. 

Love you!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

caroline2622
on 2/9/10 12:20 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Fell on street        direct hit ti back of shoulder    very painful    thank you

lost 140 lbs     

Extended TT 12/072009     Plastic Surgeon Mitchell Krieger                     
caroline2622
on 2/9/10 12:18 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Thanks

lost 140 lbs     

caroline2622
on 2/9/10 12:18 am - Woodbridge , VA
VSG on 09/30/08 with
Thanks

lost 140 lbs     

wjoegreen
on 2/9/10 12:17 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Fell? Sounds more like someone hit you with the shovel from behind!!! Oe were you on the top step whe you slipped?

Sounds painful.  How would you cast someting like that or are they considering surgery to insert screws?  My wife broke her toe and they did surgery to do the screw thing and it heals miracously fast.  They can do amazing stuff nowadays.

Hope you are better soon.  Some people will do anything for an extra day off....... 

Joe :O)

Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Ms Court
on 2/8/10 10:51 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: Tuesday back on track check in
Alright I am getting a bit tired of my house.  Stayed off of my leg for the most part yesterday and it is feeling a lot better.  Hopefully I won't pu**** too much today in my boredom.  Girlies and freinds coming home tonight so at least the house won't be boring, lol.  Need groceries but I can't get out to get them, hubby will probably have to stop on his way home which will make him later getting home in this mess.  Ugh I am really sick of snow.

cuppas in
B - ?
S - ?
L - sandwich or leftovers
S - ?
D - ?

Doing good with the planning today, not!  Be safe and warm in this next snow storm.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views