Recent Posts

Ms Court
on 2/15/10 9:21 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: Tuesday Back on Track Check in
Good Morning!  How are you today?  Doing well here.  Finally back at work today although there is a 2 hour delay.  I partly feel good about being back to normal but part of me enjoyed being at home.  Nothing really planned today, work of course and probably some errands.  Perhaps a walk with the dog.  Hope you all have a great one!

protein drink & cuppas in
B - egg mcmuffin (minus 1/2 bread)
S - yogurt & granola
L - not sure, no leftovers to pack
S - fruit
D - not sure as I may pick up something while out shopping

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 2/15/10 9:17 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: RE: Just some figures
You are an inspiration Beautiful Lady!!!!!!

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

prissy25
on 2/15/10 9:14 pm - Barboursville, VA
Topic: Just some figures
Just wanted to post some figures for those of you starting the journey: When I began in 2005 my BMI was @ 72.6 (410) which is Super Morbid Obese, now @ 34.3 (194) Obese  If I can get to 169 would put me @ 29.9 moderalely overweight and if I can drop another 54 pounds to 140 would put me @ 24.7 and make me  NORMAL!!! Dont ever give up.......I havent. I never thought Id ever get out of that Morbid stage and I have..... 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/10 3:40 pm - Yorktown, VA
Topic: RE: Before and After
I can't see them!  :(
vagirl00
on 2/15/10 12:03 pm
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Topic: RE: Monday Back On Track -
Hi, Ken:

Not sure if you are a member of Costco or not, but you can get a case of Muscle Milk Light there for something like $28 for the whole case.  It is really a good deal.  Hope that helps!  :)
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

LillieGracesMom
on 2/15/10 11:51 am
Topic: RE: Before and After
Congrats, you look great.  I bet you feel amazing. 

Ken Currin
on 2/15/10 11:07 am - South Hill, VA
Topic: RE: Monday Back On Track -
I saw Muscle Milk in the gracery store tongiht and thought I would get a bottle of it to try, it was $3.59 for a one serving bottle. I hope I build lots of muscles.
Lynn415
on 2/15/10 10:04 am - Chantilly, VA
Topic: Before and After
I posted this on the RNY forum, but thought I'd share with all my Virginia friends, too.
Now that I'm at goal... here's the Before and After.  And today is my 10 month surgiversary!

Surgery 4/15/09 - 294 lb.
At goal   2/15/10 - 160 lb.
Currently:  ... and for the rest of my life:  Figuring out maintenance.
Ms Court
on 2/15/10 7:09 am - Remington, VA
Topic: RE: Yipee There's Going to be a Party in Charlottesville VA
Congratulations Melinda!!!!  You have gone through a lot and been through a lot to get where you are today!  Party up girl, you deseve it!!!!!!

Ms Court
on 2/15/10 7:06 am - Remington, VA
Topic: RE: Is there a Saturday back on track post?
I don't typically post one on the weekends mainly just cause I tend to get really busy.  Feel free to do one on the weekends.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views