Recent Posts

lann08
on 2/18/10 7:48 pm - VA
Topic: Looking for VSG surgeon in VA
I had surgery in Baltimore, MD. My sister is looking for a surgeon to perform her VSG. She lives in VA. Any great surgeon someone can suggest? Would be great if they were in the Richmond, VA area. Thanks!
virtly
on 2/18/10 8:18 am - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Topic: RE: Thursday back on track check in
Yesterday started off great, with a training session at the gym. Breakfast and lunch was on track. Had an unexpected meeting last night, so I had half of a Greek salad.

Breakfast- chocolate protein shake w/half banana
Snack- EAS French Vanilla Protein shake
Dinner- finally my grilled salmon/asparagus

Snack- Chobani Yogurt
Tam
on 2/18/10 12:34 am - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: Thursday back on track check in
Morning beautiful.  Yesterday was fantabulous and today is looking like the same.  It was chilly but I bundled Claire up really well and threw some extra blankets in the wagon and off we went for a walk.  Got some errands done and am focusing on paper work today.  Hit the gym super early and will take Kara back for a second trip this afternoon.  Chicken and dumplings are cooking...

am cuppas and vits in
b-yogurt and granola
s-protein drink
l-strawberry and banana smoothie with a scoop of unjury
s-protein drink
d-chicken and dumplings

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 2/18/10 12:23 am - Remington, VA
Topic: Thursday back on track check in
Sorry I am late posting today.  Had to stop in at one of our other offices this morning and thus threw off my schedule.  Got in a nice walk with the dog last night while hubby cooked dinner, Watched American Idol and hit the bed.  Up and off to work this a.m.  Nothing planned for tonight other than an evening with the girlies.  Hope you all have a great one!

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - yogurt & english muffin
S - clementines
L - leftover spaghetti
S - bananan
D - whatever hubby cooks

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

vagirl00
on 2/17/10 6:24 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Topic: RE: Monday Back On Track -

Hi, Raven:

I, too, am an emotional eater.  Stress does me in.  What I have found is if I can find another way to deal with the stress or the emotions, I forget about food.  For me, it is a matter of keeping myself busy. 

Keep at it -- you've got the right mindset, and that is half the battle!  :)

Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Tam
on 2/17/10 3:53 am - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: Wednesday back on track check in
Hey there beautiful!  Yesterday was pretty good and today is even better.  I am cleaning out my kitchen getting ready for a remodel of it so there is lots of bending and squatting and lifting so I am getting great exercise.  Already hit the gym early this morning too.

am cuppas and vits in
b-banana and yogurt
s-protein drink
l-puffins and yogurt
s-protein drink
d-meatloaf and mashed potatos
late s-naval orange

Going to hit the gym later this afternoon and take Kara with me this time....2x a day is working out well for me since I can't take Claire out for walks in the cold weather.

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Penny Denny
on 2/16/10 10:22 pm - Collinsville, VA
Topic: RE: Roanoke
I had gastric bypass with Dr. Lucktong almost 2 years ago. He also removed my gallbladder last year. He is the best. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff.

Best wishes to you, Penny

283/274/162
highest/surgery/current

prissy25
on 2/16/10 9:53 pm - Barboursville, VA
Topic: RE: NEED SOME ADVICE HELP!!!!!!
Hello and congrats on your new life. Yes I had the same issues I dropped 74 pounds dramatically and was put back in and had to have a feeding tube placed for the first 3 months. Had no explanations to the issues other than a very sensitive gag reflex. I became dehydrated and all my lipid pannels were out of wack so it was for the best. Wasnt pleasant but the weightloss was to rapid and not good. Hope  they get this figured out for you soon. It will all work out for you. 
 VAFFPsLogo.jpg FFP's picture by in2lights
OH Support Group Leader - [email protected]
Believing in yourself makes it so much easier in supporting those who need your friendship, love, and support,so Believe in yourself First.
Charlottesville, Virginia VA FFP's Meet's every 4th Sat.

virtly
on 2/16/10 9:53 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Topic: RE: Wednesday back on track check in
Morning Courtney and Others,

Yesterday I was off track from what I posted with my eating. 
Today is a new day and I started it with a session with my trainer.

Breakfast - egg whites w/onions /red peppers/bacon w/no nitrates
Lunch tuna salad on a whole wheat wrap
Dinner- salmon/asparagus meal left from yesterday
Snack- boiled egg/greek yogurt

I am giving up nuts for lent, I have no control with them.

Shout-out to VAGIRL - She gave me great advice. I am upping my protein. intake.
Kidplay2009
on 2/16/10 9:18 pm
Topic: Roanoke
Anyone in Roanoke that has had Lap-Band done???
My surgery is March 3rd 2 weeks to go!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views