Recent Posts

CKatGo
on 2/27/10 8:37 pm - VA
Topic: RE: New to VA forum and OH.

Welcome!
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
tammypeden
on 2/27/10 10:43 am
Topic: New to VA forum and OH.
I had RNY on October 13, 2009 and I have lost 71 lbs. I am new to the website and the forums. I was wondering if anyone attends support groups on a regular basis and if they have been helpful.

Also, I have been trying to find someone I met during the pre-op day at Potomac Hospital. Her name is Jean or Jeannie and she had surgery October 14th. We saw each other before I was discharged from the hospital and have not seen each other since. I believe she is from the Stafford/Fredericksburg, VA area. I would like to find her to see how she is progressing.

Tam
on 2/26/10 5:16 am - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: ISO DS friendly PCP in Richmond
I use Dr. David.  PM me if you want the # and I'll look it up.  He is awesome and communicates regurlarly with my WLS to learn more...I would follow him if he moved!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

lisa_clairemont
on 2/26/10 5:02 am
Topic: RE: What Did You Take To The Hospital?
Glad you asked. I have my surgery date and was just wondering the same thing.

Ample Beauty
on 2/26/10 3:49 am - central, VA
Topic: ISO DS friendly PCP in Richmond
Someone who had the Duodenal Switch has recently moved to Richmond and needs a PCP who will be able to follow him and do the blood work, etc.

Who is your PCP?  I'm especially interested in hearing from you if you had the DS and you LIKE your PCP.  At a minimum the doctor needs to be well versed in WLS patients.  We're looking for recommendations.

Thanks y'all ...

Ample, the Hybrid Caddy -- 488 (76.4)/146(22.8)/140-ish
12/11/2005 Hit by a truck - wt 435/BMI 68     
1/24/2006 VBG w/sleeve - Dr. Elariny

12/5/2006 Revision to D/S and Adjustable Band - Dr. Elariny,
wt 286/BMI 46
7/30/2008 LBL; 10/13/2008 UBL; 12/29/2008 Lipo: Dr Krieger
Tam
on 2/26/10 2:35 am - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: Friday back on track check in
WHEW!  TGIF!  It's been a super busy week and I am glad to see the weekend.  Lots of plans and working more on my home renovations.  Doing it myself is soooo rewarding!  Of course there will come a time when I have to hire someone (like for the addition) but that is several weeks away.  Life is good and work is getting done.  This weekend will be busy for me...and I love it that way.  Hoping to hit the gym twice a day both days if possible.

am cuppas, protein and vits in
b-yogurt and banana
s-protein drink
l-puffins dry, no milk
s-protein drink
d-scallops and shrimp with steamed veggies

Have a fabulous weekend!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 2/25/10 9:32 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: Friday back on track check in
WooHoo finally a good night sleep.  I had an exhausting day yesterday and put myself to bed early and slept great.  I am so glad it is Friday too!  As far as I know we do not have any plans this weekend so I plan to relax and catch up on some stuff at home that I have been neglecting.  also hoping to get in some exercise.  I have been loggin my food this week some and starting to think that I need to do it more often in order to help myself get back on track.  We shall see.

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - yogurt & english muffin
S - not sure
L - leftovers
S - not sure
D - whatever hubby cooks

Have a great day & wonderful weekend.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Tina22026
on 2/25/10 7:54 am
RNY on 01/14/09 with
Topic: RE: It's Been One Year...
 You have done so well and look terrific!  Congrats my friend! 

Tina
Consult/Pre Op/Current/Goal - 347/329/137/160 

Ms Court
on 2/25/10 2:03 am - Remington, VA
Topic: Thursday back on track check in
Hello all!  So I got in to work today, roaring & ready to post, well they did some computer updates on our system last night, had so many issues with everyone, I am just now getting around to posting.  HOpe you all are doing well.  I got home last night and really didn't do anything other than a few loads of laundry.  Hit the bed early but didn't sleep very well so it didn't make much difference.  I just feel so exhausted right now.  Ugh.  Got the girlies tonight but I think they are headed to the basketball game at school, hubby too so it will be a quiet night to myself with the dog.  Hope you all have a great one!

a.m. cuppas & protein in
B - pbj & yogurt
S - none
L - leftover porkchop & rice
S - not sure
D - probably an omlet

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 2/25/10 2:00 am - Remington, VA
Topic: RE: It's Been One Year...
Happy Surgiversary!  Congrats on all of your success so far!  Way to go!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views