Recent Posts

Tam
on 3/7/10 11:59 pm - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: New pics uploaded - Finally!
Looking georgeous! 

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Tam
on 3/7/10 11:58 pm - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: Monday back on track check in
Good morning beautiful.  Glad you had a good weekend.  I know you needed it.  Ours was fabulous.  The weekends original palns changed a bit but we made the most of what we had!  Saturday we got in some shopping (I am lov, love, loving the sales right now!) and went to see Alice in Wonderland.  Got some time in with my horses and some house cleaning, too.  Still more to do but then again it is a never ending cycle, right?  LOL.  Sunday was church and lots of outside time.  Met a friend for lunch after church and did some more shopping at a different mall with my girls.  Again, the sales RAWK!  On the books for today is another busy one.  Did my morning trip to the gym while others slept then got Kara to school then my daddy and Claire and I went to visit my mom's grave.  We also made a stop at my grandparents and great grandparents graves, all in the same cemetary.  After that I took them out to a late breakfast.  Now that we are home I am checking email, posting here so I will be accountable then I need to get busy!  I have much housework to do...cleaning out cabinets and filling the trash can since pickup is tomorrow, I have lots of laundry waiting for me and since the weather is nice I am planning on doing some yardwork, too.  My daddy will push Claire on the swingset while I am out there so we will all get outside time and natural Vit D.  After I get Kara from school then my second trip to the gym is on the books.  Planning to cook a nice dinner tonight and am really looking forward to it...I love to cook!

am-cuppas, vits and protein in
b-eggs, bacon and toast
s-protein drink
l-ham sandwich
s-protein drink
d-pork chops, mashed potatos and steamed squash and onions with sf banana pudding for dessert

Have a fabulous day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Ms Court
on 3/7/10 10:52 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: Monday back on track check in
Morning all!  How was your weekend?  Mine was fabulous.  Had some great relax/down time, lovely date with my hubby on Saturday where I got to boogie, planted some flower bulbs in the yard, some family time yesterday with mom, sisters, & kids for a bday party, and the best, today is my Monday off so it is a long weekend.  I managed to be too lazy this weekend so today I have a bunch of house work to catch up on.  Ah well such is life.

A.m. cuppas (working on them since I woke up late)
B - not sure
S - probably won't have one since I started my day late
L - turkey sandwich
S - protein drink
D - lasagna

Have a great day!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 3/7/10 10:48 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: RE: its been awhile
Good to see you again!  Congrats on your success so far!  The best way to assist in losing more is to shake it up.  Make sure you are getting in enough calories, up your protein, water & exercise.  Wish you the best in the rest of your journey.

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 3/7/10 10:47 pm - Remington, VA
Wow, you look fabulous!  Congrats on your success!!!

Pat F.
on 3/7/10 9:17 am - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: its been awhile
Up your water and get the protein shakes in and you should see a difference. Also increase your excercise.

vagirl00
on 3/7/10 5:58 am
RNY on 09/19/07 with
Tina,

You are an inspiration!  You have done so well, and look terrific!  :) 
Cindy   Beach    

5'9"   347/200/186/180

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

....Helen Keller

Biker33
on 3/7/10 4:55 am - Partlow , VA
Topic: its been awhile
Okay so I have not posted here in awhile,  I had my RNY on 04-06-09 almost a year ago and feel I have been doing really well.  I have lost 90 pounds but I am now stuck.  My goal is to get to 145 and I hve been sitting at 157 for awhile.  I have also not been drinking my protein shakes like should.  However I make sure all my foods are high in protein.  Lastly I have been really bad by not going to my Doctors due to I just dont have the money.  I do make sure I take all m vitamins but it worries me.

Any suggestions on how to loose this last 12 pounds.

thanks

Biker33
on 3/7/10 4:25 am - Partlow , VA
Topic: RE: Stinky Poops/Gas!! I can't take it anymore!!!
I have been having gas and stomac nosies alo more latley I will get some gasx an try it tatnks for postng this. 

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/10 11:42 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Topic: Fredericksburg/Stafford WLS Support Group Wed 10th!

Jackie and Sue are pleased to announce that the Fredericksburg /Stafford Weight Loss Group Support Meeting will be held this Wednesday March 10th  (Wednesday, 03/10 2010) at  7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m at:

The Free Lance-Star Building,  607 William Street suite 100, Fredericksburg 22401  - slight change from our previous venue …

This meeting is open to anyone who wants to know more about weight loss surgery or considering the surgery and want to talk to people who have had it, to people who are scheduled for gastric bypass surgery and to people who have had the surgery. If you had the surgery some time ago and want to get back on track with encouragement – then this meeting is for you!  No cost, no negativity – no weighing - only positive encouragement!  If you are considering plastic surgery – come and talk to people who have had it done!

Come join us Wednesday 10th in for our monthly support group meeting!!!.   We will be discussing  reading labels, eating out, making good food choices, restaurants that are good places for us to eat at etc……If you are struggling to get back to where you need to be – or if you want to help others – this is also the meeting for you!

Please feel free to bring up any topic of Weight Loss that is concerning you or that you are curious about. If we don’t know the answer we will get it for you!  We also have a selection of OH magazines free to members!

We hope to see you on Wednesday!!

Call Jackie on 540 548 8012  or Sue on 540 373 0809 if you have any queries.

Obesity Freedom
WLS Support Group Leaders

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views