Recent Posts

MarisaIsabella
on 3/16/10 2:36 am - Chesapeake, VA
Topic: RE: Friday back on track check in
Thank you Tam! I am 4 months out. I can lie, it has been tough from burning acid to kidney stone, but I think im getting the hang of it. I go to the gym 5 times a week, hard to get protein in and water but i work very hard at it.Take all my vitamins and Have God on my side.

My angel was Dorie Manhart and she helped me so very much.I was so glad she was close to me during this time.

so far 58lbs lost ,need 60 more for my goal. Im just now starting to tolerate Cuppas LOL

I prayed for you often and hope you and the girls are doing FUNTASTIC :-)

God bless,

Marisa

MerMer
on 3/16/10 2:31 am
Topic: Marginal Ulcer
Hello All,

After months and months of nagging stomach pain. My primary care doc ordered a endoscopy. I have liquid medicine to help fix it. I do feel a little better but seem to be eating less food. I still only eat very little food, I'm just not hungry so sometimes I have to force myself to it.

Has anyone else had this type of ulcer?

Tam
on 3/16/10 1:04 am - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: Friday back on track check in
WOW!  Look at your pic!  You are more beautiful than ever!

Cuppas are cups of coffee.  I drink decaf...

How haev you been?

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

MarisaIsabella
on 3/15/10 1:45 pm - Chesapeake, VA
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/10 10:16 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Topic: RE: NAWLS Retreat?
You are more than welcome!

Jackie
usfour
on 3/15/10 9:39 am - Taiwan
Well it certainly has been wonderful visiting with you and you have made my anticipation more exciting.  I have talked to Katie over the phone about the retreat and she certainly sounds like someone that cares for others and wants to help them in their stuggles to find that joy!!

Thanks again,
B

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/10 9:27 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I am four years out from surgery -  I had RNY surgery - I am fighting a little regain but starting to win in - I have no real addictions but I like Katie's messages  - but I run a support group and I like to hear what she has to say. I know her personally too and I know how dedicated she is and how she puts a lot of thought into the NAWLS offerings - and on top of that 0 she is a really nice person!

Jackie
usfour
on 3/15/10 9:15 am - Taiwan
Jackie,
How far are you out from surgery?  What kind of surgery did you have?  Are you struggling with some of the issues that Katie talks about in her newsletters, books, devotionals?

B

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/10 9:10 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Barb,

I am just too tied up to go to the April one or I would have gone there. I would recommend Katie Jay's retreats to everyone and have heard great reports on them!

Jackie
usfour
on 3/15/10 9:02 am - Taiwan
That is great to hear Jackie,
I am signed up for this April Spring Retreat and it sounds like it is something meant for me at this time in my WLS journey.  I will get back to you once I have been there.  Thanks for your reply.

Barb

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views