Recent Posts

Ms Court
on 3/17/10 10:07 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: Thursday back on track check in
Ugh so I totally screwed up my eating yesterday. Did well until dinner time.  We got to the restaurant and there were lots of appetizers and I munched, then didn't like my dinner cause they burnt it (plus I was full) but managed to squeez in some cake, not smart.  I must work on my strength & determination.  It was a long night as we visited for quite awhile at the restaurant so we were late getting home and then needed to quiet the dog down.  I wasn't feeling great due to my food choices and some allergy/sinus stuff so I hit the bed right away.  I am trying to contact the dr. now as I think my allergies may have triggered a sinus infection and/or a slim possibility I have strep.  Depending on what the dr. says will depend on how my day goes, I may end up at home early, one of my girlies is home sick today too, mainly she is just exhausted from her busy life & needs some rest.  I do plan to take a walk and/or bike ride with the dog today.  I am loving the nicer weather!!!

a.m. cuppas in, still no protein (forgot to check the store while I was there last night)
B - yogurt & mini bagel
S - granola bar
L - leftovers
S - banana
D - not sure yet but probably something on the grill

Have a great day!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Cindy S.
on 3/17/10 11:02 am - Charlottesville, VA
Topic: RE: Wednesday back on track check in
Happy Wednesday evening!!
What a beautiful day it was! Was able to get outside and cut back my butterfly weed. There is already some new growth. Saw the tulips and hyasinths pushing out of the ground. Tthe daffodils are forming blossoms. Worked on phsical therapy exercises and rested much. The pain from my knee wakes me up a couple times a night. Have not had a full night sleep since March 1st. Tomorrow is going to be busy with final home nurse and pt visits and a post-op appointment with my surgeon.

Breakfast- yogurt, banana and hot tea
lunch-cheese and triscuits/nuts/vitamin water
dinner-corned beef, carrots and potatoes
Cindy
Tam
on 3/17/10 9:53 am - Richmond, VA
Topic: RE: I MISS TALKING TO YOU GUYS
Happy Surgiversary and Welcome Back!  It will be great to see you around more!  Congrats on your success thus far!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

MerMer
on 3/17/10 9:05 am
Hello Ruby,

Im glad you are doing well. I noticed that today was your 1 year anniversary you have done really well. Wow a size 8!! GREAT JOB!!!

Mary
Ms Court
on 3/17/10 6:48 am - Remington, VA
Happy Surgiversary Ruby!!!  Congrats on your success so far!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

rduck8
on 3/17/10 5:59 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Topic: I MISS TALKING TO YOU GUYS
HELLO EVERYONE TODAY MAKES ONE YEAR FOR ME, I HAVE LOST 80PDS AND IN A SIZE 8 JUNIORS. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH HOME SCHOOL AND TRYING TO GET A HOLD ON THIS NEW ME, THE OLD ME KEEPS TRYING TO PLAY MIND GAMES. BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY IM STILL HERE. I PLAN TO COME BACK AND START TO BE MORE INVOLVED WITH THE BOARD. REALLY MISS TALKING WITH EVERYONE.
RUBY
rduck8
on 3/17/10 5:54 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Topic: RE: Marginal Ulcer
I DONT HAVE ULCERS BUT I HAVE TO FORCE MYSELF TO EAT ALSO JUST DONT FEEL LIKE IT, OR JUST TOO BUSY, GOT IN TROUBLE WITH DR. HALMI YESTERDAY HE WANTS ME TO COME BACK EACH MONTH STILL TO KEEP EYE ON ME. GO FIGURE.
RUBY
rduck8
on 3/17/10 5:52 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
HELLO EVERYONE ITS BEE A LONG TIME, I WILL TRY TO COME BACK DAILY NICE TO SEE FRIENDLY FACES.
RUBY
rduck8
on 3/17/10 5:50 am
RNY on 03/17/09 with
Topic: RE: New pics uploaded - Finally!

TINA, I WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN YOU IF WE RAN INTO EACH OTHER YOU LOOK GREAT.

Tam
on 3/17/10 4:47 am - Richmond, VA
Good afternoon!  Sorry I missed yesterday as well.  I was very sick and even went to the doctor.  Tested positive for the flu and they sent a streap culture off, too.  Feeling much better today and getting things done before getting Kara from school and heading to an evening appointment.  Been busy and have not really eaten yesterday or today.  Sorry things went into emergency mode for you...but glad you are there for your "son".  It is always nice to know they have someone.  I am planning on cooking out on the deck tonight and enjoying some quality time outside and will be pushing Claire in the swing, too. 

am~protein and vits in, no cuppas
no food today thus far
afternoon 1/2 cuppa in, working on the second half
dinner-cooking pork chops and baked sweet potatos on the grill...hope I feel like eating!

Have a great day!

Tammy C

down 260+ pounds and loving life more than ever!!!
proud  mom to Kara 12-08-1994 and our newest addition Claire Makenna born 03-26-09 weighing 6 lbs 13 ounces and 19.25 inches long and very healthy.  happily dating...i honestly never knew it could be this good!  there is that special Guy for everyone out there...either you already have him or you will find him when He is ready for it! 

open RNY 04-25-2005

Life could not get any better than this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views