Recent Posts

Ms Court
on 4/12/10 10:40 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: RE: ON TRACK ..9.5# loss in 2 wks
Great job Dawn!!!!  Yeah!  You are inspiring me to work on a few different things.  Thanks so much!  And I love the "on track", let me see if I can change the post I just did.

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 4/12/10 10:38 pm, edited 4/12/10 10:41 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: Tuesday - On Track Check in
So sorry about missing yesterday.  I have had to change my schedule at work and that really threw me off yesterday along with some other stuff going on.  Needless to say that this week looks like it is going to be full of unexpected situations like last week.  I however seem to be taking it well so far, just hope the positive attitude stays with me.

Worked half day yesterday then headed home.  Helped hubby cut the lawn, gotta love gettin some exercise with the push mower, took a nap, had dinner, then we were off for a walk.  Due tot he schedule change etc.  I did not plan too well for my eating yesterday, didn't do horribly but was perfect either.  Have today planned out a bit better, will update the finals later.

today's plan

protein drink - 0 (need to hit the store)
a.m. cuppas - in
B - oatmeal (heart healthy serving size
S - fruit
L - 5 oz pork chop, salad
S - 100 calorie pack popcorn
D - grilled chicken & veggies

Got some crystal light to help with my water intake, along with decaf tea

Have a great day!

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 4/12/10 10:33 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: RE: New to Forum and Site
Welcome to the board Jen!  Congrats on your decision for a healthy new you.  Don't be shy, take advantage of the experience & support here on the board.

Ms Court
on 4/12/10 10:31 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: RE: memories
Beth & others,

There was some strife onthe board & also with OH itself.  I waws never really sure what the details of the issues were with either but I know a lot of the "grads" we had then were restricted from OH & others decided to leave because of everything.

It is a sad situation and definitely very hard to use the board for supprt when so few participate.  I hope that you continue to participate as it helps me a lot.

Ms Court
on 4/12/10 10:29 pm - Remington, VA
Cathy,

We do try to do a back on track post every day.  Join us and help as there are several of us trying to get back on track or stay on track.

Jennifer G.
on 4/12/10 9:58 pm - Norfolk, VA
Thanks so much! Today is my pre op appt! I am so excited an nervous :) 

Thanks for all the support!

Congrats on ur weight loss....you look great :)

Jen
beth sharp
on 4/12/10 11:06 am
hi Jen.

ooh how i remember days before i had my surgery.. i lived on this website.. and it helps.. i learned so much from them and 4 yrs later im back on this website daily still learning from them... you will have the biggest support group right here at your finger tips.. any question.. will be answered...  keep doin what your doing... and soon you will have a new you... 

Beth
beth sharp
on 4/12/10 11:01 am
Topic: RE: ON TRACK ..9.5# loss in 2 wks
thats awesome Dawn... keep it up.. are you going to the group meeting in fredericksburg on wedesday night..  im starting to go back to them... im getting my body and mind back in the game..    keep up the awesome work...  you'll hit your goal soon..

beth
beth sharp
on 4/12/10 10:56 am
Hi Debbie

glad to see you on here.. keep posting.. how are you doing with weight loss? i see you had your surgery less than a year ago.. hope to chat with you on here...

Beth
dlo2
on 4/12/10 7:56 am - Brandenburg, KY

I used to be on here all the time, but then everyone seem to leave.  I try to leave the drama alone and help when I can.  I know the board has been extremely helpful to me throughout my journey.  Maybe we can get it going again.
Debbie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views