Recent Posts

CKatGo
on 4/15/10 8:50 pm - VA
Topic: RE: Peeka-Boo
Whew! You have a lot going on! Good luck with the move and keep in touch.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
melanie M.
on 4/15/10 10:14 am - Hopewell, VA
Look at you!!! You look GREAT!! Im hanging in there.. I would love to meet up with you again I am process of moving right now so time isnt something I have at moment. I work 12hr shift and go to school full time so I am going crazy! I move next weekend so maybe in a couple weeks we can get together.. 

Again you look Wonderful!!!!!
msdawnie
on 4/15/10 2:25 am, edited 4/15/10 5:20 am - Stafford, VA
RNY on 02/16/05 with
Topic: RE: Thursday On Track Check In
good afternoon gals!

today is my daughter's 19th birthday..wow, im getting old! LOL  ..i had a doctor appt with my hematologist this morning...my CBC looks great, blood levels are normal for a change! yay!  i am waiting to hear about my ferritin level, he said he'd call me in a couple days.  it had been 6 months since i saw everyone there and they all said i looked great..wow, did that make me smile..made me walk a little taller and made me smile a little wider!

the scale shows a 1# gain, but im not stressing over it

24oz Coffee made w/Splenda (4 pks) and small amt Half&Half
33.8 oz of Water
Brunch:  1oz Trail Mix w/ 1 small slice cheese pizza
Protein Shake w/ Medium Banana
16.9 oz of Water

im about to throw a protein shake in and keeping up with my water.

hope everyone has a great day!
take care and drink drink drink!
-hugs-
dawn

High-291/Low-168/Goal-175/Current-184

beth sharp
on 4/14/10 11:03 pm, edited 4/14/10 11:07 pm
Topic: RE: Thursday On Track Check In
good morning court.. and everyone as well.. hope everyone is having a easy peaceful morning...
my husband got up at 4 to go to work so of course i woke up.. and couldnt fall back to sleep.. so ive gotten some chores done..  had my coffee  and now getting ready to hit the gym... i only went once yesterday and ate alittle more then i should of... i had dinner last night and went to the group meeting and they had some yummy samples of some foods we can eat from resturants and i nibbled here and there....   but its ok.... i didnt lose or gain.... and ill work hard today... im sooo glad i went last night and met some of the women... i had a good time...

my schedule today is..

vitamins in

B  oatmeal    100 calories 4grams of protein
S   either a protein drink which is 26 grams and 130 calories or i may try one of the protein bars i got from the meeting   has 14grams of protein
L   A salad with some shrimp 4 peices
S protein drink  26 grams of protein and 130 calories
D  Salmon and small red potato and peas     all serving size...    salmon says 20grams of protein

enjoy your day.... Beth
Ms Court
on 4/14/10 10:46 pm - Remington, VA
So great to see you Melanie!  Glad to hear that your are doing well!!!!!

Courtney  305/155/150/225 high/goal/low/current 
**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 4/14/10 10:20 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: Thursday On Track Check In
Morning!  Isn't it a beautiful day!  Enjoyed my afternoon/evening at home, got some relaxation in and got my walk in.  Work today then home for dinner & another walk.

Yesterday's food results:
no protein drink
cuppas in
B - mini bagel with cream cheese & banana
S - 6 pk, whole grain peant butter crackers
L - none
S - granola bar
D - Cheeseburger (tomato & onion) with some pickles

Today's plan:
still no protein, will be hitting the store tomorrow
cuppas in
B - oatmeal (heart healthy serving size) w/half a banana
S - other half of the banana
L - left over cheesy chicken & veggies
S - 6 pack of whole grain crackers
D - not sure yet

Have a great day!!!

**The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.  Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat...Albert Einstein ** 

Ms Court
on 4/14/10 10:14 pm - Remington, VA
Topic: RE: Wednesday On Track Check In
Congrats Teresa!!!  Glad to hear you are doing well this week.

A side note for the protein, a lot of people become lactose intolerant after surgery, if you are only trying milk based drinks, either try it with some soy milk, or get some that you can mix with water.

Best wishes on your journey.

CKatGo
on 4/14/10 8:05 pm - VA
Great seeing you. I have been wondering how you are doing since your revision. I hope that eating gets better for you. Maybe we can all get together again sometime like we did last Nov.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self-discipline. 2 Tim 1:7
beth sharp
on 4/14/10 7:40 pm
Topic: RE: Wednesday On Track Check In
dawn

it happens to all of us.. last sunday we were cleaning out the garage and my husband kept saying how good ive been doing when all i wanted to do is snack on those lime tostito chips in the pantry.. salt is my weakness....  and i did without him knowing id come in and take a hand ful.. felt like crap for eating em but i kept doing it... as i chewed i told myself ill do better tomorrow... and i did....     then i ate jelly beans that evening knowing id dump and feel sicker than a dog... but i ate em....       i did better then next day and dropped a pound...    

dawn your doing awesome...  i guess at times we need a day like that once in awhile...  keep up the great work....

Beth
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/10 11:07 am - Yorktown, VA
Topic: RE: Dr Elariny patients

I think MajorMom (on the DS board) knows a bit about this.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views