Please tell me........

Chyanne2u
on 5/8/06 1:57 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Everyone, Please tell me that a long review means good news in the approval department. My appeal went in last week and as of today it's still in review. I know from the countless denials....it only takes a day to get denied. Does this mean that they are actually thinking about giving me an approval this time. I decided not to call the insurance company anymore after last Friday's call. I was given incorrect information....saying I had been denied yet again. I then called Hillarie and she got on top of it and called me back after talking to someone there....Long story short-it's still in review and she has promised to call the minute she gets word from them. I need some input........do I just sit tight & wait for Hillarie or do I worry the living daylights out of the insurance company until I hear something. I am feeling so antsy right now ....wanting & needing to hear a positive answer. It's been such a long wait and I am sure some of you are sick of my complaining about it........but you gotta love me........somebody has too. Lots of Love Kathy
Kitty Kat
on 5/8/06 2:29 am - Richmond, VA
Good pm Kathy, First, you aren't complaining sweetie, aren't sick of you by any means and I ya! In fact, we have all been here/there. It's so nerve racking to hurry up (getting all the pre-op stuff done to be submitted) and wait (for them to tell give you an answer). To me it's one of the most trying times. You are in my thoughts and prayers and think positively! Kat
Chyanne2u
on 5/8/06 4:06 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Kat, Thank you for the positive thoughts. You are truely a sweetie and your love and encouragement means so much. I know that what I'm going through is no different than what everybody else here has gone through or will have to go through. You are so right about it being such trying times. I hear that once I get my approval....time will fly and I can't wait for that to happen. Thank you so much for the LOVE. It means the world to me. Lots of Love back acha! Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/8/06 3:04 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....I think and hope that is good news. I know you want this approval last year but you are getting close. Just hang tight, Sweetie...God will let it happen when it does. I have you in my thoughts and prayers. Been thinking about you alot lately and miss ya... Hugs, Betsy
Michele R.
on 5/8/06 5:00 am - Pittsfield, MA
Kath...Take my hand my friend and we shall walk this road paved with thorns together. I will carry you when you get too tired...ok? I am right with you!!!! Hang in there! I know...I'm anxious too...after denial it is really tough. Many hugs! Shele
Chyanne2u
on 5/8/06 5:27 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Shele, Oh you are such an angel. Thank you so much for your inspiration. I am here for you too.........and yes it's good to know that someone else is there with you and for you. Check your e mail........I sent you a little note. Thought it would be great to exchange numbers and talk to each other. Lots of Love Kathy
Chyanne2u
on 5/8/06 5:24 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Sweet Betsy, Thank you so much for all your good thoughts and prayers. It really does mean the world to have a group of friends like the ones here on OH that really know what you are going through and can have complete sympathy for your plight. I am so antsy about this....it's about to drive me crazy. I am thinking of calling the insurance company again anyway.......even though I told Hillarie I would wait to hear from her. UGH!!! I am usually a very patient person but this is really tearing me apart. I want it soooo bad. I want to begin living again and I know without this tool I will forever be trapped in this body. I prayed like crazy yesterday at church and I ask God for help and guidance everyday.............I know that all things happen in His time and I am trying to be patient. Really I am!! Maybe not enough......huh? LOL Love you big much!!! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/06 5:08 am - Remington, VA
Kathy! It's what we're here for!!! If you have to post your concerns ten times a day---so be it!!!! Been there, done that--we all know what you're going through! lots of love right back at ya! Kirsten
Chyanne2u
on 5/8/06 5:39 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Kirsten, I am usually not so verbal but with this waiting game I am just a basket case. I did fine with the 6 month dieting and having to go and weigh in at my doctor's every month but now that I know it's out of my hands and into someone who don't know beans about me or really care about me.........it's just frustrating. Of course like I've said, I know that each and every one has similar stories....all different in some ways but still the wait and the feelings evoked are the same. Thank you so much for being my friend and helping me through this. Lots of Love Kathy
Ernurse323
on 5/8/06 6:35 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Awwwwwwww Kathy...We love you !!! This is the worst part. It just seems like yesterday I was going through this and it has been two months today. I would keep calling. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. If you don't call and they don't know you are on top of things, the ball may not move as fast !!! Big Hugs and I have my fingers crossed for you !!!! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views