You can Dress Her Up ... But ya Can't Take her Out ..

LB
on 5/8/06 1:28 am - Northern, VA
Nat, what a great story! I mean, the broken ankle isn't ideal, but its sooo romantic! I was meaning to call you all weekend, but now I'm glad I didn't. I wouldn't want to be responsible for interupting such a lovely weekend! Get well soon, muah!
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/06 5:17 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Natalie, ouch! I bet you looked hot in those 3" heels, though. How sweet of him to come up with that plan!! Who says those feds aren't smart guys!! Seriously, I am sorry Natalie. That's such an inconvenience, too. I hope you mend well and fast! You've got some dancing planned for the future, you need to be better!! love donna
Ernurse323
on 5/8/06 6:53 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Natalie, I am so sorry about your accident. Of all things !! Will this hold up any of your planned surgeries? I am sending prayers and well wishes your way !!! Lots of Love, Dana
Christine Hood
on 5/8/06 9:28 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Tink! Sorry to hear about that broken "cupid bone" but I am glad that your knight in shining armor was there to rescue you! AWWWW! How cute!! I have another positive to add to this conversation...I bet you looked really cute falling (with your tiny self)! Just think, if this fall would have happened years ago, this would be a whole different conversation...more like something along the lines of..."I was so embarrassed!" I don't think that word even came out in your post...AWESOME!! Get better girl! Christine
Jennifer V.
on 5/8/06 9:49 am - Waynesboro, VA
I guess this is another testimonial for "everything happens for a reason". Seems like a rough way to do it, but sounds like you've found a jewel. Hang on tight, they're a rarity these days.
hollydecarlo
on 5/8/06 11:11 am - hopewell, VA
nat, sorry to hear about your ankle.. i hope your feeling better soon sweety.. i am so happy for you, you found a good man.. cant wait to hang with you again miss you a bunch.. i will be in your neck of the woods on sat. so maybe if you would like i will stop bye and say hi.. and bring some well wishes.. take care sweety, holly
cpatters
on 5/8/06 11:29 am - Rockingham County, VA
Well, what a weekend! A broken ankle and a kiss from prince charming. I am so sorry for you ankle, I hope that it heals quickly for you. Alan sounds so awesome! I am happy for you. The good ones are hard to find, so you need to think about keeping him for a long long time. Keep us posted. Cath
(deactivated member)
on 5/8/06 11:34 am - Henrico, VA
OMG Natalie.........Sure, I come to Richmond this weekend, and here you are in DC pulling a stunt like that! Sure hope you heal up quick!! We've got some exercising to do!! Call me if you need anything. Love ya, Patty
David@Goal
on 5/8/06 12:02 pm - VA
Klutz! :lol David
TammyNVA
on 5/8/06 12:17 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Natalie, I know a thing or two more about broken ankles than I did a month ago. Take care, sweetie. I'm thrilled to hear about your Prince Charming. There's something to be said about saving the best for the LAST MINUTE!! Lots of love and Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views