A real "Pick me up"

LB
on 5/8/06 1:34 am - Northern, VA
Hello, all! I've just been noticing the strangest thing, and wanted to pass it on. All my life I was the big girl (yeah, yeah...you all know the story). So, I was never the girl guys thought it would be funny to pick up. But in the past month I've had more guys pick me (most also drop me, unfortunately). I'm actually very good friends with one guy who loves to pick me up, because he thinks its so funny when I scream and tell him I'm going to break him. I honestly do worry about his physical health when he picks me up. Even though I've lost weight, I'm no skinny mini. But I think this must say something about my physical appearance. Before, no one would even think of picking me up, now its apparently, the cool thing to do. Ha! Well, that's all. I just think this is all so bizzare. The good bizzare, not the bad kind.
KathieKathie
on 5/8/06 2:15 am - Manassas, VA
Hey! That's definitely smile-worthy! Hell, I'd say grin-worthy, at the absolute least! (I admit, I got a giggle...) I remember the first time my fiance picked me up and hauled my screaming butt all the way from one end of my apartment to the other -- just to prove to me I wasn't quite so heavy any more. And it's not like he lifts weights or anything. I wouldn't call him wimpy, but he's not by any means the body-building type! Nowadays, he does it when the mood strikes him. It's pretty cool, cause I still scream and hang on for dear life! Will I ever get over worrying that I'm going to break him or squish him, I wonder? ~Kathie
Kitty Kat
on 5/8/06 2:23 am - Richmond, VA
Ok I tell ya'll what I am the same STILL! It gets me laughing my arse off at times when I think about it. Trey will pick me up and swing me around and I am sure I'm red faced and praying but then he'll squeeze me tighter holding me up in the air and I will be screaming and the girls are like Momma Momma what in the world! He will bounce me up and down and swing me around and be utterly goofballishy and he then usually says something like your're cute and you KNOW you like even when you are not trying to be and act like you don't. Men are ! Yeah all right then Kitty Kat DOES likes it and inside I'm all nerves but at the same time I am impressed by it and feel like a million bucks! ya'll, Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/8/06 3:09 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie.....LOL, I know how you feel. Dianna's husband Cleve picked me up at the beach and put me on his shoulder!!!! I thought I was going to fall but it felt soooo good. To be suspended up in the air like that...he made my night. Hehe...and I am still a big girl. Just enjoy it... Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 5/8/06 3:35 am - Remington, VA
OMG LB that is sooo funny. I hope none of my guy friends start haulin me around. My thing was always sitting on someones lap, because of course I would squish them. I have caught myself plopping down on someone lap and not really thinking about it til I have already done it. Courtney
KathieKathie
on 5/9/06 1:52 am - Manassas, VA
OMG! YES! Lap-sitting is AWESOME! ~K
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views