Pain...help!

Judy B.
on 5/7/06 3:36 am - Marion, VA
HI everyone For the past 4 days I have been having some pain in the area below my breast bone..it feels like someone ha*****hed me in the stomach....and it seems like no matter what i eat, or drink it still hurts.... it isn't continuous pain but when it is there it really hurts..Has anyone had this type of pain? If it is still going on tomorrow i plan on calling my surgeon to see if he knows what it is. But any help is appreciated greatly. Hugs JudyB
Michele R.
on 5/7/06 4:47 am - Pittsfield, MA
Oh Judy...I am sure that is very painful! Are you on any sort of heartburn meds? I hope you are able to get some solid answers from your doc fast! Tender Hugs! Shele
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/7/06 11:28 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Glad to see you back online again. Sorry about the pain...be sure you call the doctor tomorrow and get that taken care of. Probably all the stress and the moving you have done...maybe pulled a muscle. Well, keep me updated and I love and miss ya. Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 5/7/06 11:38 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Judy....I am not sure either..but i hurt there often because of throwing up. Do you have alot of reflux? Let us know what the doc says. Good Luck ! Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views