Need prayers for my baby Tink........

Kathy & Rich
on 5/7/06 1:10 am - Fairfax, VA
Oh, Dianna! I'm so very sorry to hear of Nat's injury. But it is nice to know that she is being taken well care of. Always interesting to hear how a person responds to crises and it sounds like her new beau has more than risen to the occassion. Excellent. Thanks for letting us know. We hope she has a very speedy recovery. Kathy
cheryl_jagow
on 5/7/06 1:37 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
poor thing!!! i know thats no fun! at least he was there to rescue her!!
cappymoon
on 5/7/06 6:13 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Guys, I know this will mean the world to her when she gets home (She is on a train right now headed that direction) I would respond to everyone individually, but I am now trying to get over my own *dumping* episode I had this morning. I am not even gonna tell you guys what I dumped on, cause it is at the TOP of the list, and I am paying for it dearly today. Needless to say, I am drinking lots of fluids and pretty much eating soup for the day, trying to be nice to my little pouch...... Hope to be all better for work tomorrow...uggh....school cannot end quick enough for me!! Dianna
Chyanne2u
on 5/7/06 9:01 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Dianna, Thank you so much for letting me know this. I didn't know she was having any problems and I was going to call her in a little while to hear all about her fabulous weekend. Guess it didn't turn out so fab after all. But then if she got a chance to see the caring side of her new beau then it may be a blessing in disguise. Keep us posted just in case I don't get in touch with her. I'm going now to give her a call and see how she's doing. Since I live and work close to her, perhaps I can be of service and run errands...etc. for her. You know how much I love her.....just like you do. My prayers and good thoughts are with her during her difficult time. Lots of Love Kathy
Ross C
on 5/7/06 12:24 pm - McLean, VA
Dianna, Glad to see your up there helping her out... Hope she heals well! Sorry it happened! those DC curbs can bite hard! -Ross
cathya
on 5/7/06 10:42 pm - Orlando, FL
Dianne -- What a blessing that you were able to "be there" for her. And all the well wishes I read about for Natalie. This is a real example of how this board has created a family in the best sense of the word. Makes me glad to be a relative. Natalie, I echo the others and will pray for a quick recovery for you. Don't be afraid to delegate to some of us to help with "the event" as I will do whatever you need and I am sure many others will want to help also. Cathy
yvette223
on 5/8/06 9:53 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Good thoughts going out to you Nat, for a quick recovery! lots of hugs yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views