Need prayers for my baby Tink........

cappymoon
on 5/6/06 2:08 pm - Northern, VA
Hello everyone...... Our very own Tink needs some get well vibes right about now.... Touring Washing DC with her new beau proved to be more of an adventure than she bargained for Friday night.....looking at the Capitol and various other sights while talking, and talking some more, she stepped off a curb that she didnt realize was there, or didnt know how far it went down.....she ended up breaking her ankle She spent the next 5+ hours in the hospital getting things taken care of.... On the bright side, her new beau handled it wonderfully, and has been taking care of her since I did get to Rockville where she is staying tonight, and she looks good, although worried if she will be all better by Boogie and Splash...she will need a few weeks off from work, as it is her right ankle, and it is kinda hard to drive with a cast..... I am sure in the next few days she will be on to tell the *whole story* but for now, get well vibes are in order!! Get well soon Nat....you are in my thoughts and prayers Dianna
Tracy S.
on 5/6/06 2:56 pm - Newport News, VA
Oh no - not the Tinker Bell!! I am so sorry to hear that you are hurt. I am WLS 1-16-2006 with Dr. T. and I love reading about your journey's and your comments of help to others. I am sending this on, a loving prayer that you will have Angels by your side night and day, to help carry you through this time. Please do post and tell us all about it and what your plans are for recovery. Get well soon. Tracy in Newport News 281/211
eileen f
on 5/6/06 5:32 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh, no, Dianna!!! I hope she will make a very quick recovery and will be feeling much better very soon! Alot of the time, a fracture actually heals faster than a sprain, so I hope that will be the case for her. I will keep her in my prayers! Eileen =)
TammyNVA
on 5/6/06 8:21 pm - Chesterfield, VA
OH MY GOODNESS!! Well, thoughts and prayers are on the way for our beautiful Natalie I've learned A LOT about taking care of a broken ankle in the past month. Just TAKE CARE of yourself. Those ankles gotta hold you up for many more years!!! Love ya Tammy
Christine Hood
on 5/6/06 8:54 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Oh Man Tink! Get Well girlie!! Glad to hear that you are being well taken care of! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Christine
Shanana
on 5/6/06 9:17 pm - Altavista, VA
Prayers for Natalie. Hope you are healed fast. Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/6/06 9:55 pm - Danville, VA
OMG, Dianna....Tell Nat she is in my thoughts and prayers!!!! I guess she won't be dancing for awhile...maybe this will give her and her new beau more time to get to know each other. But darn, what a way to go, huh? Well, tell her I love her bunches and to get well soon. I love you bunches.. Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 5/6/06 10:04 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Dianna, I sure hope that Natalie's ankle heals nicely and quickly and she gets back to her normal activities ASAP. I'm glad someone was with her when it happened. Aww, very nice of him for taking care of her and nice of you to drive to check on her. I bet she'll be in tip top shape in no time at all. Sending prayers and get well wishes her way! Kat
Michele R.
on 5/6/06 10:54 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Oh no! Tink! So sorry this happened! You need to stop trying all these tricks~ *winks* I hope you are healed up fast and that your ank heals up in no time! Get well soon babe! Hugs! Shele Di...thanks for the update. Poor thing!
Christina R.
on 5/6/06 11:20 pm - Reston, VA
Get Better Tink! If you need anything while you're her in the DC area, let us know! Christina S.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views