HI EVERYONE... where to begin

TammyNVA
on 5/8/06 11:33 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Betsy, How are you doing, sweetie? I read that you have been dating ... how's that going? I think about you often and how well you've done in the past 5 months. You have been through a lot in such a short time as well... and look where you are now!! Love ya... take care, Tammy
TammyNVA
on 5/8/06 11:36 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Pat, Hubby's name is Kyle. He's doing sooo much better, but has a Looooonnnnngggg way to go! Yahoo for getting to the next step of this process!! We're all behind you! I'd be happy to talk to your sister anytime. Tell her to call me, any night but Thursday. Thank you so much for your well wishes and prayers. YOU take care of yourself, too. Tammy
Ernurse323
on 5/7/06 11:34 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Tammy, Welcome back !!! We missed you !! Hugs, Dana
TammyNVA
on 5/8/06 11:44 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Dana, Thanks! I've been reading about your progress. I'm so sorry about the problems you've been having. Sometimes this tool takes it's own, unique course, and we never know what direction! Hang in there, the best is yet to come!!! Also, MANY of us have had kid/Daughter issues. If you ever need an ear (or eyes, in the case here) please don't hesitate to shoot me a line. My daughter is almost 22 now, and God knows I love her to death, but there have been times when I could have, and maybe should have, "kicked her to the curb!" I wish I could have made it to VA Beach to hang with all of you a few weeks ago. There will be other opportunites, I'm sure. Hang in there, Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views