Update and Back!

Judy B.
on 5/6/06 1:42 am - Marion, VA
Hi Everyone My husband and I are back online at our new apartment! We just got on today. We are settling in our home nicely. My brother placed my mom into an assisted living place about 3 minutes from where I live. She seems to be settling in there well. My nerves are finally calming down some, however, adjusting to all these changes, although good changes is still a bit difficult. I finally feel rested. That is about it for now. I hope you are all doing well and im so glad to be back here for the support i desperately need. I MISSED YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!! hugs, JudyB
MrsTonyaBrown
on 5/6/06 2:52 am - Jacksonville, FL
Judy!!! Welcome back. I'm soooo happy you're doing better and that your mom is somewhere she's comfortable with. We love you and missed you so much! Hugs, Tonya
Kathy & Rich
on 5/6/06 4:18 am - Fairfax, VA
Excellent news, Judy! I know that any sort of change is stressful even if it is a good thing in the long run. Change is hard! I'm so glad to see you back! Glad to hear that Mom has settled in nicely. Welcome back. You were missed! Hugs, Kathy
wanda
on 5/6/06 8:32 am
Hi Judy! It's GREAT to see you online again!!! Glad to hear things are going better. Big hug, Wanda
Kitty Kat
on 5/6/06 11:47 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Judy! WELCOME BACK! I'm glad ya'll are doing well and glad to see you posting again. Take care and keep showing that pretty smile around here! Kat
A10sFrau
on 5/6/06 2:48 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Glad to her your good news, Judy! Lois
Shanana
on 5/6/06 9:22 pm - Altavista, VA
Welcome Back Judy!! Change is difficult for me too. You are in my prayers. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views