Got my Century Card on Profile w/ new pic

Shanana
on 5/6/06 9:06 pm - Altavista, VA
Finally got my card on my profile. Was waiting for a new face picture. If I could just get my face updated now. Know they have alot to do. Shannon
Kitty Kat
on 5/6/06 10:07 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Shannon, Congrats! What a fabulous accomplishment! I'm sure your new picture will be up in no time. Kat
A10sFrau
on 5/6/06 10:16 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations on the centry card, Shannon! Lois
Michele R.
on 5/6/06 11:55 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Congrats!!!! What an incredible thing! Aren't you so proud of yourself!? We can wait for your pic! Just think...I'm the headless wanna be!~ LOL Hugs! Shele
wanda
on 5/7/06 3:16 am
Wonderful!!! Congratulations! Wanda
cappymoon
on 5/7/06 6:14 am - Northern, VA
Wow, girl, you have definately changed from the girl I met at Betsys house!! You look FABULOUS!! Congratulations on all of your hard work, and I cannot wait to see the *new* you posting on the boards!! Dianna
Chyanne2u
on 5/7/06 8:56 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Shannon, As I told you the last time I posted, you look fantastic and I can't believe the change I was seeing. You have moved out of that old body into a younger and more viberant one. It's amazing how old weight makes us look. I can't wait for the metamorphous to take place in myself. I will be watching the board everyday for the new you picture. Can't wait to see how wonderful you look. You have done amazing and should be so proud of yourself and I am with Diana in the same regards.....you don't look like the girl we met at Betsy's back in October!!! Lots of Love Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/7/06 11:31 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweetie....Congrats...that is an amazing accomplishment and I am very proud of you....can't wait to get my first 100 pounds off. Getting there but it is slow. You look incredible and I know Kenny is happy. Hope to see you soon. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 5/7/06 11:10 pm - Remington, VA
Congratulations. You are looking great Shannon. Watch out because I am not far behind you. Courtney
prissy25
on 5/8/06 12:09 am - Barboursville, VA
Shannon congrats on your 100 pound loss your looking good girl
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views