I'm Perfect Thanks To Many Of You!!!!!

Sporty Jill
on 5/5/06 10:27 pm - Norfolk, VA
Well, had my 6 month check-up with labs, and my doc said that other than being a little dehydrated, I'm perfect! He said that I don't need to adjust any of my vitamins and to continue doing what I'm doing.....don't change a thing! So, thanks to those of you who went ahead of us. Yet another example where your advice has helped someone. And thanks to Kathy (of Kathy & Rich).....I did ask for a copy so I can monitor any trends that may be going on. What a GREAT idea! Thanks! Jill
Kathy & Rich
on 5/6/06 12:16 am - Fairfax, VA
I'm happy to hear of your EXCELLENT test results! That's great! And you are most welcome. I think we should all be proactive on our blood tests and results. I enter the values into a spreadsheet and get copies of everything for my own records. I really like my doctor and do trust her but I know how busy she is and that maybe when she reviews them I think she probably only looks at the labs in hand and doesn't look back at the older ones unless something is greatly off. I believe in looking for trends. I've got an appointment to get my yearly bloodwork done the week after next and hope I have results like yours! I also have my yearly ob/gyn exam the same day. It's that time again! hugs, Kathy
Ernurse323
on 5/6/06 12:46 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Jill, That is GREAT news !!! Please give me your recipe for success. I cannot tolerate any type of supplement right now because of this stricture but after Monday that will be a different story. I would appreciate all your "secret formulas" to your successful labwork !!!! Dana
Sporty Jill
on 5/6/06 2:09 pm - Norfolk, VA
It's an ancient chinese secret.....HAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, I take the following vitamins thanks to Nat, Lei and Holly AM (ususally 6:00 am): 1 Chewable Multi-Vit, 1 Hair/Skin/Nails, 1 dose B12 (1000 mg) AM (usually about 7:30 am): 1 Zinc Chewable and 1 C chewable Am (usually about 830 am): 1 Chewable Multi Vit, 1 Iron Lunch: 2 Calcium (total 400 mg), 1 Hair/Skin/Nails Dinner: 2 calcium (total 400 mg), 1 Hair/Skin/Nails Bedtime: 2 Calcium (total 400 mg) Plus, I drink 75 grams of protein and eat about 50 grams of protein each day. Plus, I can tolerate milk, so I drink 3/4 cup in the am, and eat cottage cheese for breakfast every morning. So, this is what I am doing, and it is working for me. I know others take alot more vitamins than I do, but Dr. Clark was happy with this and told me to stay with it. Hey, did you contact his office last Thursday to find a doc who does endoscopy (ok, I killed the spelling). I was in the office when they were trying to find a Tricare Standard doc to do this. Wondered if it was for you. Hope you are feeling ok. It'll be better come next week. But, I'm glad you went to get it checked out. Jill 263/179/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views