TGIF - Senseless Questions!

bkhunter68
on 5/6/06 3:30 am - VA
1) What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? Don't have one, have never been picked up. 2) Are your parents married or divorced, if/or when married, how long? Diviorced and my father is dead/ long enough to have four kids 3) What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? A 12 pack last night 4) Describe the last time you laughed until you cried... I think someone hurt themself. Not sure Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt. Then its fricken hilairious 5) What would your partner say is your worst habit? not being able to hold my tongue 6) What do you think is your best quality and why? Don't have one 7) What are you listening to right now? The TV 8) What was the last thing you ate? Slice of last nights cheese pizza 9) What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? Liers. People that make mistakes and refuse to admit that they have. Stupidity, And people that are better then everyone else because they claim that they found god. Gee I guess thats more then one huh? 10) How much water did you get in yesterday? Did you take ALL your vitamins? ok this one doesn't apply to me
TammyNVA
on 5/6/06 4:09 am - Chesterfield, VA
Suprise!! I'm still alive... I'll post later and explain what's been going on with me lately. I couldn't resist aswering the senseless questions, though!! Love ya!! Tammy 1) What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? Jeez, been a LONG time since I've HEARD a pick up line!! 2) Are your parents married or divorced, if/or when married, how long? Parents divorced ; they were married 15 years and have been divorced 30 years! 3) What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? cute and sexy, sheer black top I'm addicted to clothes-shopping! 4) Describe the last time you laughed until you cried... Last weekend, shopping with my mom... we bought so much at Dillard's that we were each DRAGGING a huge bag of clothes through the mall! My mom kept telling people who looked at us strangely "yeah, we should have brought the men!" 5) What would your partner say is your worst habit? Didn't we have this questions already??? OK... he'd say that I always think I'm right, but I AM! 6) What do you think is your best quality and why? optimistic... I'm a strong believer in the power of postive thinking. If you don't even consider the negative aspects of life, I feel it makes it that much harder for them to present themselves. 7) What are you listening to right now? Hubby playing hockey-video game behind me. 8) What was the last thing you ate? Wendy's chili 9) What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? negative people who project themselves on others; people who blame others for their problems. 10) How much water did you get in yesterday? Did you take ALL your vitamins? YES, I took all my vitamins... ummmm... the water was a little lacking. That is the HARDEST thing for me of ALL!! Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL weekend
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views