TGIF - Senseless Questions!

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/06 12:46 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gawd, I spit coffee reading number 4! Sooooooooooooooooo - inquiring minds wanna know, did YOU? Pssst...btw, talk about a GAGAMANIA pick up line, ugh! LOL
elizabethc03
on 5/5/06 12:55 am - Cypress, TX
So glad you enjoyed my story...my hubby thought it was pretty funny too. And no, I did not kiss her hinney...we instead had a chat about manners and saying excuse me . I know I'm no fun. Yeah, I just walked away from that pick up line it was so bad that I couldn't even point and laugh. Liz
A10sFrau
on 5/5/06 1:19 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
1.) "What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?" Haven't heard many, though. I am not a flirt. 2.) Parents married from 1944 until my mom's death in 2000. 3.) Black leather motorcycle jacket (from GOODWILL!!) . 4.) It was a few years ago over something very slapstick--exactly what iu do not remember. Only the ridiculously slapstick makes me laugh that much. I did laugh until my face hurt about 2 weeks ago! 5.) My partner is in the afterlife. He would probably have said it is my being so slobby about the house. I hate house work. 6.) Being genuine is my greatest asset. WYSIWYG--with everyone young and old. 7.) Teenagers gossiping and yacking. Today is the day before prom--a lost day. I had them writing exercises for half the class and then gave them a big break with one stipulation--don't be too loud. 8.) Cottage cheese last night. Have only drunk protein so far today. 9.) Not being genuine. I am very wary of these folks. Also strongly dislike self-righteousness. 10.) 64 oz. Took vitamins and other meds (Actigall and Ranitidine and Colace) twice yesterday.
Kathy & Rich
on 5/5/06 1:19 am - Fairfax, VA
1) What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? I have no idea. 2) Are your parents married or divorced, if/or when married, how long? They were married for nearly 52 years before Mom passed away. 3) What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? A Spongebob Squarepants camisole? 4) Describe the last time you laughed until you cried... A week or two ago while hassling Rich about buying food for lunch. 5) What would your partner say is your worst habit? Procrastination? 6) What do you think is your best quality and why? I'm logical. I keep my feet on the ground. 7) What are you listening to right now? Nothing. 8) What was the last thing you ate? Deviled eggs. 9) What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? Lying. 10) How much water did you get in yesterday? Did you take ALL your vitamins? One of the rare days that I came up short on both. Fell asleep before taking my iron last night. Got all the rest in. Usually get 80-100 oz of water in but think it was more like 40-50 yesterday. I just wasn't feeling great.
cappymoon
on 5/5/06 2:19 am - Northern, VA
Uggh...late as always!! My *new* bus decided it was goign to have problems, which ment I had to go get a *rental* so the shop could fix mine....I hate not having a radio So here are mine!! 1) What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? Umm.... 2) Are your parents married or divorced, if/or when married, how long? Married for 35 years (I am 9 months younger than their marriage ) 3) What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? Still my IPOD dock 4) Describe the last time you laughed until you cried... I am sure my kids had something to do with it.... 5) What would your partner say is your worst habit? Being nit pickey...and checking if the front door is locked 10 times before going to bed, even though no one went out since I had checked it the last 9 times! 6) What do you think is your best quality and why? Understanding....till you pizz me off, then all bets are OFF...I try to understand everyone 7) What are you listening to right now? Coolio--Fantastic Voyage 8) What was the last thing you ate? Small bag of trail mix waiting to see if the mechanics were going to keep my bus or not 9) What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? Just one? Lying, I have a sense for it (I think it is the Virgo in me ) 10) How much water did you get in yesterday? Did you take ALL your vitamins? Umm...I took all my vitamins, and between water, crystal light and propel...maybe 60 ozs...didnt do too good yesterday
Lorraina M.
on 5/5/06 3:04 am - Ruther Glen, VA
I missed this last week, glad you are back!! 1) What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? As I have been married for 32 years, been too long to remember! 2) Are your parents married or divorced, if/or when married, how long? Married, 52 years. 3) What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? Sara Evans CD 4) Describe the last time you laughed until you cried... guess its been too long, can't remember. 5) What would your partner say is your worst habit? letting people walk all over me 6) What do you think is your best quality and why? Understanding and compassionate,, just cause i think it is a good way to be. 7) What are you listening to right now? the dull hum of my office. 8) What was the last thing you ate? Detour bar. 9) What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? Big headed braggers. 10) How much water did you get in yesterday? Did you take ALL your vitamins? At least 64 oz and of course I took all my vitamins!! .
cheryl_jagow
on 5/5/06 6:03 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
1) What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? CAN WE GET MARRIED? WHAT? 2) Are your parents married or divorced, if/or when married, how long? THEY ARE MARRIED, 27 YEARS 3) What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? THINKING.... STILL THINKING.... NOTHING IN A WHILE.. I GUESS I NEED TO DO THAT! 4) Describe the last time you laughed until you cried... THIS MORNING! MY SON (AGE 4) JUST LEARNED HOW TO RIDE HIS BIKE WITH OUT TRAINING WHEELS, HE LEARNED YESTERDAY! WELL HE HAD TO RIDE HIS BIKE TO THE BABYSITTERS THIS MORNING (SHE LIVES ACROSS THE STREET) WELL MY SON SEES THIS GIRL (DEANNA), WHO LIVES BEHIND US. HE KINDA LIKES HER.. BUT ANYWAYS HE SEEN HER AND SAID HEY DEANNA LOOK AND SLAT HE RAN INTO THE GARBAGE CAN! THE BIG CITY ONES!!! I LAUGHED SOOO HARD. MADE MY DAY!! 5) What would your partner say is your worst habit? MY MOOD WHEN IM ON MY CYCLE! 6) What do you think is your best quality and why? I AM A GIVER AND A PLEASER. JUST BECAUSE I DO 7) What are you listening to right now? CRAZIES IN MY OFFICE!!!! 8) What was the last thing you ate? UMM.. TACO THE WHOLE THING!!!! YUM.... 9) What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? NO HAVING COMMON SENSE!!!!! 10) How much water did you get in yesterday? Did you take ALL your vitamins? YES I GOT ALL MY H20 AND MY VITS!!
newme2
on 5/5/06 6:14 am - Woodford, VA
"TGIF" - Senseless Questions: 1) What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? You know what would look good on you? ...Me 2) Are your parents married or divorced, if/or when married, how long? Divorced. They were married for 11 yrs. 3) What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? Cross stitch 4) Describe the last time you laughed until you cried...not sure 5) What would your partner say is your worst habit? Things have to be my way..or it doesnt work...I dont think he likes that, but he never complains . He is the bestest. 6) What do you think is your best quality and why? I am trustworthy. Too trusting at times. 7) What are you listening to right now? The ceiling fan 8) What was the last thing you ate? Chicken salad patte...My hubby made it for me. 9) What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? Lying 10) How much water did you get in yesterday? Did you take ALL your vitamins? Not enough water, I got a bit dehydrated. I always take in all my vitamins. Stephanie 421/394/? I am a LOSER, Baby!
(deactivated member)
on 5/5/06 6:41 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hi Y'all! I'z been with the funk'd one, which explains my MIA as well! Hope y'all had a great week...Here's my answers: "TGIF" - Senseless Questions: 1) What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? "As long as I have a face, you have a place to sit" Yegads. 2) Are your parents married or divorced, if/or when married, how long? Divorced since about 1979 after 14 years of marriage. Mom has remarried. Dad remarried too, but has since divorced AGAIN! 3) What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? A tank of gas, I think? 4) Describe the last time you laughed until you cried... Just about every time Big Kahuna walks into the room! He's such a doofus and ALWAYS good for cheap entertainment! 5) What would your partner say is your worst habit? Biting my fingernails! 6) What do you think is your best quality and why? My intellect...my ability to look beyond the symptoms and find the PROBLEM. 7) What are you listening to right now? Lei, of course! 8) What was the last thing you ate? Burger and fries for lunch, with chocolate chip cookies for dessert...A typical Friday in the life of a submariner! 9) What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? Stupidity. Ignorance is curable, but stupid is forever. 10) How much water did you get in yesterday? Did you take ALL your vitamins? 2 Propel's...and the vitamins that come in THAT and whatever else I ate yesterday! Have a great weekend, y'all! -Paul
Cinderellen
on 5/5/06 8:08 am - Winterville, NC
1) What's the worst pick up line you've ever heard? ~Hey baby, I've forgotten my number, can I have yours? 2) Are your parents married or divorced, if/or when married, how long? ~Married, for 45 years this year. 3) What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun? ~Glittery flip flops and the movie "Rat Race." 4) Describe the last time you laughed until you cried... ~It's been a long time, I can't remember when the last time was. I do know I laughed until I cried a couple of times watching "Rat Race." 5) What would your partner say is your worst habit? ~Stress eating? 6) What do you think is your best quality and why? ~My sense of humor, usually. 7) What are you listening to right now? ~ABC family. 8) What was the last thing you ate? ~A hamburger and a fruit smoothie. 9) What is one personality trait that really irritates you in others? ~Judgementalism and snottiness, nothing ****** me off more than someone that thinks they are better than me, or other people. 10) How much water did you get in yesterday? Did you take ALL your vitamins? ~48 oz and yes.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views