It's Coming Right Along...

~ Julie ~
on 5/5/06 11:30 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Well, as much as I would love to come participate in one of these famous/infamous conferences (), I have already promised to babysit all of my sister's offspring so that SHE can go. Though one IS 16 now and should be able to take care of the rest for a weekend. Besides, I'm too new a post-op to take part in the REAL reason for the conference... you know... the "after party". I DO look forward to coming to the conference that I'm sure will be taking place in January. And I promise to stay for the WHOLE thing, so as not to come away with a sharply biased view of what goes on. I'd hate to make a definitive judgment about something without having all of the facts. Julie
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/5/06 1:31 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...You know I might be bringing "my Man" to this one....hehe....I should be home tomorrow night late...Hope your date is going as well as mine is... Love ya bunches, Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 5/6/06 9:39 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Natalie!! I miss you guys soooo much. See my recent post/profile for what's been going on with me (at least a glimps.) I'm HOPING to go to Boogie and Splash, but won't know until closer to the deadline of registration. I don't want to miss out though. Because of Kyle's injuries, I'm not sure he'll be ready for me to leave him alone that long by himself. I'm sure I'll come up with something! Even if I can't be there PHYSICALLY to help ya, if you need anyone to bounce ideas off or WHATEVER, call me/email me. I'll be back to 1st Thursday of the month support group meetings in July. Six more weeks of school and I'm done! WEll, unless I go for my PhD. WHAT?!?! I must be crazy!!! Take care and stay TWINKLING, Tink Love ya Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views