I HAVE MY DATE!!!

Christina R.
on 5/4/06 4:41 am - Reston, VA
My RE-Birthday will be on July 19, 2006 at 8:00am!!!! I'm so excited!!! Christina S
Pat F.
on 5/4/06 5:46 am - Richmond, VA
Congrats I am so glad to hear you have your date it will be here before you know it. Just remember to keep up with your protien and vitiams. Waiting to hear from you after the surgery.
Kitty Kat
on 5/4/06 6:03 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Christina! Marvelous news! Congratulations! Kat
cappymoon
on 5/4/06 6:05 am - Northern, VA
WOOHOO!! I am excited for you!! That is an easy one for me to remember, since it is the day befroe my sisters birthday!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I will come see you, if you dont mind Dianna
Christina R.
on 5/4/06 7:21 am - Reston, VA
Dianna- You're more than welcome to come visit if you have the time! Thanks! Christina S
Tam
on 5/4/06 7:11 am - Richmond, VA
Awesome news! We are saving you a seat on the Loser's bench! {{hugs}} Tammy C
Kathy & Rich
on 5/4/06 8:13 am - Fairfax, VA
Excellent! And knowing Dr. Anez, he'll be done with ya at 8:45-9:00! It'll be here before you know it. Congrats, Christina! Kathy
Christine Hood
on 5/4/06 9:13 am - Fort Eustis, VA
WOOO HOOOO!!! Congrats girl!! You must be walking on air!! I sure know how that feels! Christine
elizabethc03
on 5/4/06 11:19 am - Cypress, TX
WooHoo for you! Think how great you're going to be looking, and more importantly, feeling just in time for the holidays Liz
(deactivated member)
on 5/4/06 7:21 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Congratulations . A new life awaits you . Keep doing the happy dance as it will only get sweeter . Hugs. Natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views