-2 lb and Nora's WALKIN'!

Kitty Kat
on 5/3/06 11:08 am - Richmond, VA
I am SO excited! I'm down 2 more lb! 167 lb and counting down! To top it off our lil' bugga Nora is WALKIN'! This means Kat will be haulin' it after 2 buggas now which in turn means the following: HEY excess weight I'm coming after ya and you're goin' DOWN! Kat
lawoman
on 5/3/06 11:12 am - Hellertown, PA
Congrats hun!! I am soo happy and proud of ya and lil Nora....watch out world here she comes!! Luv ya LA
Kitty Kat
on 5/3/06 9:02 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning LA, Thanks! Yep, it's gonna be fun running around with the both of our buggas. Kayla cheers her on and we clap for her then she claps at us. Gotta it! Kat
A10sFrau
on 5/3/06 8:07 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations on the loss and the milestone! Lois
Kitty Kat
on 5/3/06 9:19 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Lois, Thanks a bunch! Kat
Shanana
on 5/3/06 8:32 pm - Altavista, VA
Congrats on the weight loss. You know you got to teach them to walk and talk the sit down and zip it up. You are gonna get much more exercise now. SHannon
Kitty Kat
on 5/3/06 9:21 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Shannon, Thanks very much! Oh yes! You are right we wait and are so excited for them to start walking and talking but then we can't get 'em to sit down and clam it! I am excited about the exercise! Kat
Sharon Q.
on 5/3/06 10:36 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
2 MORE POUNDS???!!!! You go girl!!! That is so awesome!!! Get published, lose weight and have your baby walk...........it's been a great week for you!!! Keep it up, you are doing wonderful!!! XOXOOXOXOOXOX Sharon
Kitty Kat
on 5/3/06 10:40 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Sharon! Thanks! I'm stoked too! Nora walking beats EVERYTHING! These buggas are so fully of life and I get to down with 'em! Awww thanks beautiful! Hope you are doing well on WW's too! Kat
Sporty Jill
on 5/3/06 11:37 pm - Norfolk, VA
Kat- How AWESOME! I just love it when little ones start walking. They look So cute chugging along in their world. And SO excited, too. Great job on the 2 pounds. Jill 263/180/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views