Just testing

WendyNVA
on 5/3/06 9:01 pm - Va Beach, VA
Piece of fluff?? Yup that sounds about like how I'm feeling LOL. I'll hunt around on this old hard drive and see if I can find it. Hey, maybe I already sent it off to OH photo peeps? Wouldn't put it past me lmao Thanks girly, see ya tonight! Wendy
WendyNVA
on 5/3/06 9:03 pm - Va Beach, VA
Okay, my humbled apologies.. Color me Blonde! (oh yeah, you do that daily lmao) I found it, thanks woman! Wendy
eileen f
on 5/4/06 6:42 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Aww, thanks Lei!! Thanks again so much for getting it all ready for me to send in...you know that I am computer challenged! Dinner tonight was great!!! I enjoyed that so much! Even the piece of sushi was pretty good, although the seaweed wrap was a little odd See you next week, girlfriend! Eileen =)
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/3/06 7:14 am - Danville, VA
Hi Eileen...Yup, I see your new improved picture....you are looking hot, girlfriend!!! I just know that your husband is thrilled...Miss ya and hope to see you soon. Hugs, Betsy
eileen f
on 5/3/06 7:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Betsy!!! Thanks for the compliment ~ I sure appreciate it!!! It was sure nice to see you and Dianna and Natalie last month! Dinner and dancing at 'Have a nice day cafe' was fun, wasn't it!!! I really enjoyed that! Eileen =)
eileen f
on 5/3/06 1:35 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks, Pat!! How have you been doing??? I won't be able to come to Richmond in June, as I will be in HAWAII for 3 weeks with my daughter! We are going to visit my sister in Hilo ~ I can't wait! If there is a January event again, we should be able to come up for that one, so hope to see you then! Eileen =)
Carole V.
on 5/3/06 10:49 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Woo hoo! Looooooking Gooooooood (with a Freddie Prinze accent). Love the new pic, girlfriend. See ya tomorrow night! luv, Carole
eileen f
on 5/3/06 1:39 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks, girly!!! Hey, I am actually looking forward to the Su****omorrow nigjt! And there was alot of good sounding stuff on the appetizer menu too! You all just have to steer me away from the undercooked stuff, okay?? I figure I have a bunch of experts there to guide me now! Love ya!! See you tomorrow! Eileen =)
Christine Hood
on 5/3/06 11:27 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey HOT MAMA!! Looking great!! I barely recognized you from your other pic...this one is more like you!
eileen f
on 5/3/06 1:43 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks, Christine!! I hated the other picture, plus it was taken almost 2 years ago. No one ever recognizes me, since I look different than that last one. I am so glad they finally got it posted for me! (and thanks to Lei for cropping it, etc., for me to send in!!) Eileen =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views