Just testing

eileen f
on 5/3/06 3:47 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Just seeing if my new message board picture is finally up. Hope everyone is having a good day!! Eileen =)
Tam
on 5/3/06 3:49 am - Richmond, VA
Looks great! You are doing fantastic! I need to find a new one myself and update it. Tammy C
eileen f
on 5/3/06 4:13 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Tammy, it is showing the one in the yellow shirt still? If so, that is the old picture, the new one is the same as the one at the end of my profile. I am still showing the OLD picture, even though I got an email yesterday that the new one was up. Help! Eileen p.s. I have hit f5 to refresh the page, but it didn't help.
WendyNVA
on 5/3/06 5:39 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey girly, I did a refresh, and its still the old you LOL.. which we love anyway! Cant wait to see the new you! Wendy
eileen f
on 5/3/06 7:22 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Wendy, I wrote to Amy Williams and she got it resolved for me!!! See ya tomorrow night for Sushi! Love ya!! Eileen =)
WendyNVA
on 5/3/06 7:54 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman, I see ya now, dayam, you look good! See ya tomorrow. hmmm, I need to get a new pic up..LOL Love ya Wendy
eileen f
on 5/3/06 8:09 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Awww, thanks girlfriend!!! It is the one from New Years Eve. I also have one of you, me and Lei from that night that is really a good one that I want to post to my profile, too. Maybe I will get that done this weekend! Love ya, girly! Eileen =)
Christine Hood
on 5/3/06 11:34 am - Fort Eustis, VA
You sure do need a new pic WOMAN!! I thought we told you about that before. Can SOMEONE, PLEASE, give this beautiful lady a new picture! Christine
WendyNVA
on 5/3/06 8:13 pm - Va Beach, VA
LOL! Actually, Lei was cropping one for me, that Dianna took the night we all met up, I just haven't seen it since.. I'll give her a buzz to remind her, its prolly lost in her email hell LOL Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/06 8:40 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
HEY!!!! I did CROP it for you and send it back!!! Gave you TWO options to choose from, one closer then the other - with colorful borders! When I first sent them to you it was embedded in an email and you could NOT right click and save the photo(s) so I had to resend it to you as an attached file to download, instead. [remember all this now? hmmmm? ...my lil blonde in training] You KNOW Me girlfriend, I bug people ALL the time about putting up NEW pics for the MB Posts, there is no way I'd make my twin-sis WAIT. It's on your hard drive some where, try taking a peek, okay? If you can't find it, send me back the ORIGINAL photo and I'll recrop it. Sorry, as much as I love you, I don't have enough space on my hard drive to save all the MB photos' I crop, so the one I did of you several weeks ago has since been sent to the recycle bin. hehehee - feeling like a piece of fluff, right about now? Love you (oh dingy one!) ....Me Pssssst.... Eileen? You already know I love the new photo, since I cropped and sized it for you. It's great seeing a new radiant smile looking back at us, gorgeous as ever. See ya'll tonight - with chopsticks (in my hair, cause Im eating with my fingers)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views