Terrible Day and Week ...

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/06 12:09 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Dana.. I am so sorry sweety .. yea it sounds like you did have a bad week.. but it will get better ... Once the stricture is gone.. you will get to feeling better .. Miss ya .. Natalie
Michele R.
on 5/2/06 12:24 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Dana...sorry to hear about your bum deal week. You sound like you need a bit of cheering up! I hope that you get the stricture fixed up in no time and you can eat something to sustain yourself. Hugs! Shele PS. Sorry to hear about your sisters dog. I am sure you will miss it dearly as well. It is so nice of you to help place it to rest with her. I am sure she will appreciate it so much.
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/2/06 12:59 pm - Staunton, VA
"wretching like one of the Olsen twins" Too funny! I'm so glad that they have found out what is causing your pain. Now they can fix it! Hopefully they will get you straightened out really soon! I lost my oldest dog recently, and it was so sad. I cried so hard that even the vet started crying. It's almost like losing a member of the family; actually he WAS a member of the family. I know how hard this is for your sister. Take care of your beautiful self, and I hope to meet you soon! JoAnn
Tam
on 5/2/06 9:44 pm - Richmond, VA
Dana, I KNEW your symptoms sounded familiar! Glad you have a diagnosis and you will be better before you know it. All the things happening in your life are going to get better. Sorry about your sis's dog. I know how they become a member of the family. When is your endo scheduled for? {{hugs}} Tammy C
Ernurse323
on 5/3/06 11:16 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Tammy...I am still waiting to hear from my doc. The radiologist had to send his report still. I didn't hear anything today. I will call tomorrow. I know this sounds terrible but it has kept me from eating..which has helped with the weight loss. Did you kind of feel that way? Dana
kabarron1
on 5/3/06 12:43 am - Hopewell, VA
Dana, I hope you get that stricture fixed very soon so the barfing will stop. Better days are just around the corner and I promise the light at the end of the tunnel won't be a freight train coming your way. Get better soon! Keith
ElizabethC
on 5/3/06 2:30 am - Wirtz, VA
Hoo boy, looks like we're the "stricture sisters"!!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinkin' about you and hope your procedure goes well. I'm already feeling back to "normal", and pray that you are back on track quickly as well!! Hugs! Elizabeth
Ernurse323
on 5/3/06 11:11 am - Virginia Beach, VA
OMG..that's too funny !!!! Stricture Sisters !!!! Yeah...I am hoping to get back in order really soon. Having Bulemia was free...lol...I thought I paid for gastric bypass !!! I am soooooooooo happy that you are doing better. I STILL didn't hear from my doctor today. Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views