Next Charlottesville Meet Help

prissy25
on 5/2/06 4:54 am - Barboursville, VA
Hello all need everyones feed back was looking at May 27 @ 2:00 for our next meet is this going to suit the ones who normally come please post to this link? We may have to go into June was kinda staying away from that one because of the Boogie Bash. Maybe we can do the 3rd but the rest of the month of June Im booked w/ graduation an all. Let me know your oppinions please.
Kathy & Rich
on 5/2/06 5:02 am - Fairfax, VA
FYI, Melinda... that is Memorial Day weekend. Might have folks traveling that day. Hope you have another great get together. (Is there ever any doubt? I think not.) Hope you are doing well, Kathy
prissy25
on 5/2/06 5:59 am - Barboursville, VA
I do realize this is a holiday weekend but was ask to do one. This is the day that Im trying to see if suits all.
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/2/06 5:20 am - Staunton, VA
Any time is fine with me!! Thanks, Melinda!
cappymoon
on 5/2/06 10:48 am - Northern, VA
Hi Melinda I am hoping to get my family away for a 3 day weekend, since this is the last 3 day weekend of the school year....so if it is on this day, I dont think I can travel down there...... Lemme know what you decide....June 3rd will be a sleep over party for my daughter, so the day for me will be free... Dianna
A10sFrau
on 5/2/06 12:09 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Anytime for me. I will arrange a visit to my parental unit in Arlington AROUND the date you set. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views