Support Groups in NoVa??-Please help

floridasunshine
on 5/2/06 2:57 am - ft myers, FL
Hi Everyone- Can anyone recommend a good support group in NoVa? If you could let me know the location and dates and times they meet, I'd really appreciate it! (Im in Tysons.) Thank you! Aly
Ms Court
on 5/2/06 4:35 am - Remington, VA
They offer two different groups at Fair Oaks Hospital. The one is run by Sally Myers from Dr. Anez' office and usually meets the first Monday of every month, some dates for the year have been changed due to scheduling conflicts and are posted on the website, www.obesitysurgerycenter.net. The other is run by the hospital staff and I believe they meet on the thrid Monday of every month. There are quite a few here who can give you more information on that group and other local groups. Courtney
Kathy & Rich
on 5/2/06 4:45 am - Fairfax, VA
Aly, Courtney covered the Fair Oaks Hospital ones. There is also a less formal more casual one through a Yahoogroup. You can join by emailing the following address: WeightLossSurgerySupportofNorthernVirginia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com The group meets the 3rd Saturday of the month at Paneras in Fairfax Town Center (corner of West Ox Road and Route 50) at 10:30 am. Next meeting is scheduled for 5/20/2006. Kathy
cappymoon
on 5/2/06 9:34 am - Northern, VA
Where in Tysons are you?? I live 5 minuets from the mall, and go to the staple club almost every month, if you would like to catch a ride Lemme know! (That is the first Monday of the month, we just went to one last night) Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views