I can't go to the Boogie & Splash!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/06 12:41 am - Remington, VA
My mom just called and although I knew my parents were coming in June, she just informed me they'll be here through that weekend! Well I did get to go to the Inova Fair Oaks thingy the other night, even though I'm not a pateint.....went with a couple of friends who are. It was a ton of fun and I got to meet Jellybean (Jill), Dianna, Julie, Courtney, Kathy and Rich, Paula (Shoutjoy) and Sue Smith. It was so wonderful meeting everyone! Anyway! I hope to get to go to some other meet and greet type things soon! Have fun in Richmond! Kirsten
cappymoon
on 5/2/06 1:09 am - Northern, VA
Darn....I just replyed to you in another post that I hoped to see you there...oh well Sure there isnt anything you can do??? Again, it was nice to meet you as well, and hopefully you can get out there and meet more people in VA.... Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/06 10:17 pm - Remington, VA
Dianna, Nope! And I thought about it too....but they actually leave that Saturday....wouldn't be good to leave them and then make them take a cab to the airport! I'd never do that to them. So I'll have to catch another event some other time! Kirsten
Ms Court
on 5/2/06 1:42 am - Remington, VA
Kirsten it was so nice to get to meet you the other night at the reunion and I am sorry I was not able to talk with you more. That stinks that you won't be able to come to the June event. Hopefully6 someone will host a Northern VA local function soon and you will get the chance to get out a hang with us. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/06 10:21 pm - Remington, VA
Courtney, I'm sorry too! Well I'm really bummed about not getting to go to the B&S, but I do get to see my mom and dad, which with them being in Texas and us being here we dont get to see them as often as I'd like. So yep, I'll have to see you some other time! Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/2/06 4:57 am - Danville, VA
Well, Darn, Kirsten...wanted to meet you. But another time I am sure...we meet all over VA...and we have so much fun...I want to go to all of them but it is hard to do when you live down here in Clucksville...ummm I mean Danville...Hope to meet you soon. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/06 10:23 pm - Remington, VA
Betsy, I was so looking forward to meeting you in person in June! I know what you mean about living in "Clucksville"! Sure we dont live in the same town? haha. Kirsten
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views