1 month from tomorro...

Christine Hood
on 5/2/06 12:49 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Ms Court! Right...pictures and measurements...added that to my growing list! Thanks for the reminder! Christine
yvette223
on 5/1/06 11:24 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS YVETTE
Christine Hood
on 5/2/06 8:42 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Yvette! I am soooo happy!!
Julie R.
on 5/1/06 11:57 pm - Belspring, VA
That is so GREAT!!! Trust me...the month will fly by. This has been the biggest & best risk I have ever taken for myself, and I wouldn't have changed my decision for anything! You are already a beautiful woman; soon you are going to feel as good as you look Congrats Julie 237/197/165/135 preop/now/dr's goal/my goal
Christine Hood
on 5/2/06 12:51 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Julie! My month is quickly booking up solid! Yes, it will definitely go by quickly!! Christine
cappymoon
on 5/2/06 1:05 am - Northern, VA
Ohh Christine!! 1 month and COUNTING!!!! I am so happy for you!! If you need anything, please let me know!! You are going to do so well, I know it!! Dianna
Christine Hood
on 5/2/06 12:55 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks Dianna!! I will definitely let you know! You may have to take another trip to the beach to celebrate! Christine
cheryl_jagow
on 5/3/06 4:41 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Awww!!!!!!! Congradulations!!! Im soo happy for you! What hospital are you going to be at? Let me know if you need help with anything! I will be there for you!.... Im so happy for u!
Christine Hood
on 5/3/06 11:20 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Thanks girl!! I can't wait and I am now so overwhelmed with all that I have to do before June 2nd!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views