??'s about Boogie & Splash

Ms Court
on 5/2/06 5:55 am - Remington, VA
Okay so I have a couple of questions for David & Natalie and some others for everyone else, and I am sorry if they are repeats: 1. when do you need our pictures by? 2. what is the dress style for the caribbean themed event? 3. any other important details we need to know? 4. who is planning on going? Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/06 7:37 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
1. when do you need our pictures by? I will let David Answer that one ! 2. what is the dress style for the caribbean themed event? I am telling most men and woman to wear .. stuff like hawaii shirts .. bathing suits and surongs.. shorts .. what ever you feel comfortable in that reflects .. the beach .. the sand .. ( Parrot Heads ) LOL .. 3. any other important details we need to know? I have the itenerary if you want one .. that should clear up many questions for you .. or if you have something you think of email me . perhaps I can answer .. 4. who is planning on going? I will be there of course .. along with David .. I truly hope to see you there ! Love ya. Nat
Ms Court
on 5/2/06 11:09 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Nat. I have an itenerary already, I was just wondering if there was anything else. I sent in my registration yesterday so I will see you there. Courtney
Ms Court
I can't wait either. I have been so busy with work and such I haven't had time to get on the computer at home so that we can chat. Hopefully I will get some time soon. Courtney
Ms Court
I sent my registration in yesterday!!! Courtney
Ms Court
Hope to see you there Dana. Courtney
Ms Court
Definitely!!! Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/2/06 8:03 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweet Courtney....I WILL BE THERE AND I CAN'T WAIT....What fun this is going to be...Can't wait to see you... Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 5/2/06 10:10 am - Northern, VA
Hey Girl.... Natalie answered the most important questions, but I can answer number 4..... Cleve and I will be there!! Dianna
Ernurse323
on 5/2/06 10:14 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I want to go.... I am waiting to see if I have to be at a medical conference in Clearwater for my daughter that week. That's why I have stalled on submitting the form. Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views