My Appeal Went Today

(deactivated member)
on 5/2/06 5:15 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just talked to my Doctors Office and my appeal letter for my abdominoplasty has been written and copy in in hand . It was mailed today . Virginia G.. the admin for the office faxed me a copy just now . WOW .. she tells me that normally Doctor Hutcher .. takes a while to do these but seen that it was me and is most urgent that I get this done . The letter is wonderfully written - along with all the documention they will need .. I can only pray that they render a favorable decision . My letter too went out today to them . Thanks to all that have supported me in this and your prayers . Natalie
*~Tigger~ *
on 5/2/06 5:19 am - Staunton, VA
Nat, I'm so hapy that they got this going in a hurry! Hoefully you will have apprival very soon. YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST! You know that you are beautiful just the way you are, but I know that this surgery will have you feeling as beautiful as you look. JoAnn a/k/a dumb mother clucker
Kathy & Rich
on 5/2/06 5:53 am - Fairfax, VA
Lots of positive thoughts to you, Nat. I hope that the letter does the trick! You certainly deserve it. Hugs, Kathy
Kitty Kat
on 5/2/06 6:13 am - Richmond, VA
Good evening Nat, This is great news! I'm sure both your and Dr. Hutcher's letters will inspire the powers that be to stamp APPROVED on your file! As always I will pray for you and will anxiously wait to hear the results. Kat
Pat F.
on 5/2/06 7:23 am - Richmond, VA
That is great hope you will hear something real soon. With Dr. Hutcher pulling for you hopefully you will get it. Have a nice day and good luck. kats mom
Betsy Anitahug
on 5/2/06 8:02 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Nat, now that is the way to fight!!!! I am so proud of you for standing up against them. I have you in my thoughts and prayers on this and like JoAnn said, you deserve this....I will be there for you when you have it... I love you. Betsy
Ernurse323
on 5/2/06 10:11 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Natalie, I have been thinking about you bunches..Sorry I haven't responded. My 16 year old no longer lives with me..Big mess..but I gave up custody because I can not control her and life here was hell. So my life has been in shambles and besides that it has been one thing after another...but I HAVE been thinking about you just couldn't concentrate to reply. I just feel in my heart that this is a bunch of insurance BS and you will eventually be approved. I felt a kick in the gut when I read your post about "the mistake." You are so insprational to all of us...Sometimes I think you are so busy trying to support everyone else, that you forget to support yourself. YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!! Yo just have that drive in you. You must be a fire sign !!!! Big Hugs ... Dana
Chyanne2u
on 5/2/06 11:56 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Nat, You know my prayers are with you and I am sure after hearing the words that Dr. Hutcher wrote you are sure to get an approval. Thanks for sharing that with me. It means so much to me that you and I are both going through this together. Not the same surgery but the anxiety is the same. I am here to encourage you as you have always been here to encourage me. Keep the faith and know that all things happen in God's time....not ours!! Loves you bunches!!! Kathy
Michele R.
on 5/2/06 12:29 pm - Pittsfield, MA
YOWSAH!~ WOO HOO! Now you can start the pre op prance! Do a pre op rain dance for luck! Best of luc****ep us posted! Hugs! Shele
Tam
on 5/2/06 9:39 pm - Richmond, VA
Tink, We both know that Dr. Hutcher will do everything possible to help you. I have been thinking a lot about you and praying that you will get approval. Let me know if you need anything! {{hugs}} Tammy C
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views