Good Morning, all

Pat F.
on 5/1/06 7:36 pm - Richmond, VA
Has anyone heard from Trish Bremer. I have not seen a post for a little while and was wondering how her and the baby are doing. I do not post on here often so I was just wondering how she was.
Tam
on 5/1/06 9:53 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning, Here is the last post from her: Ok well I am home and in my bed and chair..So the story unfolds that Sunday evening last week I was cramping and laid down. After and hour or so I felt a gush and thought my water had broke..well it wasn****er it was large amounts of blood . Nothing to do with the surgury. I am 33 weeks 2days pregnant today so i got to spend 6 days in the hospital ...two of which was in labor in delivery for a placentia abruption. It's sort of serious but the bleeding stopped and I was shocked I didn't come out of there with a baby but she is still holding fast I am on bed rest for the next 5 weeks-ish. No mo-mo's for me. I am bummed I missed lunch I really wanted to see Teresa's baby pics ...How ya feeling anyways? How was lunch hopefully as good as it was last time. I am very happy to be home in my own bed..with my own tub..no nurses. no students. no doctors..and no equipment ...see ya guys around I hope this message finds everyone well and healthy.... Have not heard anything else but am wondering and praying for her and baby. Tammy C
Ms Court
on 5/1/06 11:14 pm - Remington, VA
A little further down in her last post she posted again that she had started bleeding again and was on the way back to the hospital. Nothing has been posted since. Courtney
Pat F.
on 5/2/06 4:49 am - Richmond, VA
Thank you for the posts. I had saw the last post but like you Courtney I have not seen anything since and was wondering if anyone else had heard anything.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views