Update!

H. MC
on 5/1/06 6:43 pm - Arlington, VA
hi all Sorry I have been out of the loop, I never seem to have time to sit on the computer anymore. I am stealing the time now it's 4;30 am my little guy decided he needed mommy to hold him at 3am. he went right back to sleep, I ,however, was counting the cracks Mike and I put in the ceiling making him. opps that's another story, so here I am on the pc So here's my update. I have had about 4 fills this last one seems to be doing the trick. I have lost 7 pounds in the last two weeks. I am down to 189, which is onederful I was stuck in the 190's for about 2 months. Yesterday I went roller blading with my nutty Marathon running hubby he just about killed me but I had fun. I am down 50 pounds from my heaviest weight. I still look the same I think, but I don't feel the same, which is the best part. I have the lap band so I was getting a little discouraged with my slower progression but I know it's about the complete journey not the day to day ups and downs. But Praise God it's going down Anyho that's my update when is the next NoVA Meet and Greet? I feel like dancing all nite! Later
A10sFrau
on 5/1/06 9:38 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations on your loss, Heather! Lois
Sharon Q.
on 5/1/06 10:07 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
HEYA HEATHER!!! LTNS!!! Glad to hear you are doing great weight loss wise. I could tell a major difference in your looks when I saw you a couple months ago, can't even imagine how different you look now. You are so beautiful though!! The next meet and greet that I know of is the boogie and splash thing in Richmond. I'm sure that will be crazy, and David & Nat. have the info for that. Glad to see ya posting again, don't be a stranger.XOXOOXOXOXOOXOOXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/06 10:08 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Well there's my Diva ! You are doing most excellent gurl ! No worries about it being slow . I think sometimes it is better to " shed " the pounds slow .. it does your skin a lot better . Glad to see you posting again .. please keep us posted .. And one day do share the ceiling story LOL ... Love ya .. Natalie
Ms Court
on 5/1/06 11:12 pm - Remington, VA
Hello girlfriend. I have been wondering about you. Glad to hear things are going so well. Your progress sounds great. I am sure I would not recognize you. You should come to Richmond in June for the boogie & splash event. Keep in touch. Courtney
cappymoon
on 5/2/06 1:13 am - Northern, VA
Hey Girl, long time, no type!! Sounds like you are coming right along!! I cannot wait to see you again, I am sure you look different from the last time I saw you Next Nova dinner/dancing?? Polly's is now CLOSED so we would need to find a new place to go. Again, any ideas?? I guess I could put myself out there, and start going clubbing to see where the perfect place would be for us I know, I know, it is a sacrifice, but one I am willing to make hopefully with my partner in crime!!! Hope to see you soon!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views