Oh NO NO NO

Michele R.
on 5/1/06 10:24 am - Pittsfield, MA
Geez..I think I have been posting and replying all WRONG! I am using the last persons post to reply to....and then when I look back there was nothing there???help. I am kinda new to the board! Awww maaan! I feel like a horses arse! HEEEELP! Hugs! SHele
Chyanne2u
on 5/1/06 12:10 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Shele, You're doing fine. As long as you are posting I am sure we are reading them. Everyone here is very forgiving. Just keep posting and we will keep reading. We love you!!!! Lots of Love Kathy
Michele R.
on 5/1/06 10:44 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Ok thanks so much ladies! I was feeling kinda silly. *wipes brow* Phew! I don't feel like a weenie anymore. Thanks again! Hugs! Shele
Ms Court
on 5/1/06 11:03 pm - Remington, VA
Yep, I have seen posts from you. Here is how I do it (just so you know). If I am replying to the first (main) post, I click on the post reply button at the top of the page (over the post). If I am replying to a post within the post, I click the reply button in that post. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/06 11:07 pm - Remington, VA
Hey Courtney! It was wonderful meeting you the other night! YOu look great--keep up the good work! Kirsten
cappymoon
on 5/2/06 1:07 am - Northern, VA
Hey Kristen It was wonderful meeting YOU Saturday night!! Coming from so far away, that was very cool!! Hopefully you will be in Richmond in June, and we will see each other again there!!! Dianna
Ms Court
on 5/2/06 2:28 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Kirsten. You looked pretty great yourself. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views