Onederland

Julie R.
on 5/1/06 1:29 am - Belspring, VA
Sorry I have been away for a while! Things have been busy here at work, and I was at a conference in Richmond this past week. Sorry I missed the meet & greet in Lynchburg, but I was mentally worn out & couldn't face another long drive The conference was a real struggle for me since it was my first big social event since the surgery, but that is another post. Now for my great news.....I've hit ONEDERLAND!!! Last week I got on the scales & it was 201, so I really hoped for those 2 pounds. Well, this morning, I stepped up to the plate and found that I am 197 I'm soooo excited It also makes a 40 pound loss for me at 2.5 months!!! I'm feeling great, and yesterday I told my husband how I don't hate looking at myself in the mirror anymore Pre-surgery, I would avoid mirrors and even cry a little sometimes when I would catch my reflection. Now, I'm putting on jeans that I put away 7 years ago, wearing shirts without the X or XX in front of the L, and twirling around in front of the full length mirror. I even bought this adorable 2 piece swimsuit. The top makes me look like I haven't lost as much on top and even has some gauzy material that comes down to hide my incisions. I am so ready for my conference in Pensacola, FL later this month; it's right on the beach I really have to get some pictures up of myself!!! By the time I get home from work, I dread the thought of getting on the computer again Thanks for all of the support!!!!! Julie 237/197/165/135 pre-op/now/dr's goal/my goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views