6 months has ended for me!!!

Chyanne2u
on 4/28/06 2:45 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Everyone I just wanted to update everyone with my latest news. I know there are many of you that probably don't know me because I haven't been a constant face here on the board. But you older folks (and you know who you are)...older as in time on the board not in years of age.... Okay maybe I need to start over, but let me climb out from under first. A little history for those who don't know me. I started my journey almost a year ago. I went to the wrong doc first...got denied twice, finally got the right doc (Oct. 05)....only to find my insurance requires 6 months of medically supervised dieting. Well, if you do the math you will see that the six months is up......... How did I do on the condensed version.......hmmmm, maybe I can become a writer for Reader's Digest one day when I grow up. I called Hillarie yesterday and got the fax number, faxed my papers over and she called me back to let me know she had received them. I was told that everything looked in order and I should have an approval within 2 weeks. Just want to let you all know that there will be no living with me when I get my approval and my surgery date. It's been such a long time coming and I know I have not been here to support a lot of you but all of you that have supported me..........Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!!! So now I sit back......pray and wait for the and hope that the will sprinkle lots of fairy dust on my screams for I need all of you ready because when I get an approval....I'm going to want all of you in the street with me to help me celebrate! Love you all so very much. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views