4 months out today

kizie23
on 4/27/06 9:00 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey family, I was just sitting at home checking my email and it dawned on me that today I am 4 months out. Wow lets see, so many things have changed for me. First, I began my journey in October of 2005, at that time my weight was 386lbs. I had my surgery done on December 27th, 2005. At that time my weight was 356lbs. Now, only four months out I am down to 263lbs. I never thought i would actually have my surgery and I surely never thought I would be down this much in only a short time. Second, my body looks so different now. I can look down and actually see my feet. I can get into my bed and not be scared I am going to break it. I can walk up staris and not be so out of breath. I can sit with my legs crossed. I am healthy. Third, I am actually more involved in my daughters physical activities. This past Saturday was her first baseball game of the season. Normally I would have sat on the sidelines and watched the game. (hoping the game would be over soon) Instead I was in charge of making sure the children stayed in order and payed attention to what was going on. I felt so proud of myself. Finally, I know that I am a healthier and more active person. I really think that I made the best choice. I have been throught alot and I want to thank you, my extended family members for all of your help. HUGGGS to you all, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views