Are You ?

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/06 10:19 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Are you updating your profile ? Are you taking pictures ? Are you measuring as the shrinkage occurs .. ? These are things that are so very important when you start your journey. I remember reading Lei's Profile and seeing all of her profile updates . Remember these are the best of times and you will want to be able to look back to see how far you have come . Taking pictures regularly will assist in your journey as well , not to mention you have to show off how well you are doing .. come on now .. you deserve bragging rights .. you earned it !!! If you do not have a digital camera .. get a disposable one .. they work just as well and most shopping chains now have film development and you can get a disk there . Start Snapping !! Are you measuring .? you need to see how you are doing size wise too .. some weeks you may not loose a pound but you are loosing inches and you will want to keep up with this too .. You will be amazed when you are a year or so out . just how far you have come . These are just some things that I think will help you all out if you are just starting your journey .. it is things like this that bring you satisfaction when it is all said and done .. Love ya ! Tink
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views