Spread the Word Boogie and Splash ..

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/06 10:10 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I wanted to again remind everyone that June is quickly approaching . We are putting together the final plans for our EVENT .. I am asking tonight for anyone interested in volunteering their time to assist me that weekend . I will need help with registration , vendors and I am asking for hostesses or host for the Hospitality Suite . These persons will assist me that night.And for those interested I will email to you the particulars . So here is the reminder . If you are interested , email me in private as well . ******************************************************* To reward you for your patience - the FIRST TWENTY-FIVE people that register for the summer event will receive at the "Sweet Virginia Breeze" opening event a beach music CD featuring Steve Bassett and Fat Ammons doing beach music and, of course, the song "Sweet Virginia Breeze". Details are below: for a registration form, e-mail me at [email protected], or Natalie Carden at [email protected] See everyone June 23 in Richmond! Boogie & Splash! Itinerary FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2006 Sweet Virginia Breeze Event 7-8 PM - Hor D'oerves/Cash Bar - Mezzanine 8-11 PM - Caribbean Themed Evening 11 PM - 2 AM- Hospitality Suite Hours SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2006 9 AM - 12:30 PM - WLS EXPO & Round Tables 1 - 4 PM - "River City Revealed" Guided Richmond Tours (Box Lunches Served on Motor coaches) 6 - 10 PM - Boogie & Splash Pool Party Cookout / Cash Bar 10 PM - 2 AM - WLS Friends PJ Party - (Hospitality Ste.) SUNDAY, JUNE 25, 2006 10 AM - 12 PM: "Aloha!" Breakfast Speakers To Be Determined
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views