So, how was YOUR weekend?

Kitty Kat
on 4/24/06 1:21 am - Richmond, VA
Well, it's 11:07 am and I'm finally back at da puter! It's flippin' gorgeous outside! I've got the windows open and working on laundry and cleaning house. Our weekend was packed with activity...unplanned cept a few things. Go****'s fun when it's not so planned out. Saturday Kayla & I left in the am and went to Sam's Club to get some Vanilla Creamer's for coffee cause I can't stand powder and nilla is my fav. We had lunch just us girls at Friendly's (which uh really ain't too friendly cause they had a staff meeting on da floor and the manager was rude, the employees were rude and well ewww we are so not going back there). Kayla loves her mac & cheese though. We left there and stopped off at the store to get a few things. K I looked through all the DirecTV channels...NOTHING...then all the VHS & DVD's...NOTHING so I went back out in da weirdness (weather) and rented 3 movies. I got The Weatherman w/ Nic Cage, Dreamer w/ Dennis Quaid and Prime w/ Meryl Streep. K TWM was weird to me for Nic Cage kinda like watching The Family Man which well isn't one of his better roles IMO. Dreamer absolutely awesome...I LOVE horses! Haven'****ched Prime yet but will. I am STILL having insomnia issues (going on week #4 now) so I watched the entire Dances with Wolves movie uncut from 9:50 pm until 1:50 am. K I not only love the movie but played violin for 12 1/2 years (and am gonna buy another and go back to it...long story arms/wrist/elbow were damaged in a accident...required MAJOR surgery and LOTS of long rehabilitation...I tried to play and got angry because it's not the same so I sold my violin for $100 STUPID)...anyhow I eventually went to sleep for like 3 hours and back up. Sunday Kayla & I met with friends and had lunch at where else but Red Lobster then went to the park for a bit. It sure was nice. Lots talked about...real eye openers...it was a gorgeous day. Stopped by my sis's and got our youngest nephew and brought him home with me for him & Kayla to hang out. Made dinner, gave the girls their baths, got them settled for bed, cleaned house, started laundry, stayed up WAY too late again...slept for I don't know maybe 4 hours if you can call it sleep then back to my Momma duties. Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/06 3:32 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG .. I have been busting at the seams to talk about my weekend .. Ok .. Friday Night I drove up to Dianna's ( Mclean ) Met her and Cleve and went Bowling . They have what is called the " Ball and Chain Leauge .. and guess what .. They won !!! That Di and Cleve bowled their butts off !! Then .. Saturday , was my first date with Allen B. He is a Rockville Police Officer that does the NIH Training for the Bomb Sniffing Dogs there . He met me at Dianna's and showed up with Daisy's .. very sweet .. and he took me to the Air and Space Museum in Chantilly . This was incredible .. we spent all day there . I rode a flight simulator .. went to the Imax theatre and watched Red Flag .. a documetary on an AF pilot .. now that was exciting .. We finished there and he looked at me and said.. " I do not want this day to end .. Do I have to take you home " my answer was A BIG NO !! We then departed and went to lunch at Tysons.. we ended up going back to his new townhouse where we watched the movie 40 Year Old Virgin .. He was such a gentleman .. no pressure for sex - which was great -- as most of my dates lately have been disasters ... any hoo..he took me back to Dianna's where we decided we continue our date Sunday weather permiting . Well as it would have it .. it rained so we met for Sunday Breakfast .. Words cannot describe how sweet he is .. and so full of energy and life .. very refreshing .. so in the parking lot .. getting ready to leave .. He looks at me and says " So do we plan now for next weekend or wait .. I must have looked like a school girl - as I imed said YES YEs .. So .. Alan will be down here next weekend and I think we may do the coaster thing either BG or KD .. I can not wait to see him again .. Sunday night .. Back home to recoup .. and take it all in . Love ya , Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/06 1:51 pm - Fort Myers, FL
I love Busch Gardens too! Maybe you should come to Tampa and we can do Busch Gardens there. You have to ride Shreika! 200 ft up---90 degree drop--and oh ya--they stop you just hanging over the edge for what seems like eternity. I didn't know about that part the first time. What a ru****hey've been doing that same season pass thing in Florida for a while--they call it a Fun Pass. Set the date and we can do all the theme parks--believe me around day 3 ya start to get a little wobbly.
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/06 10:19 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Lynda ~ I betcha we could have a LOT of fun being kids for a day/weekend at the amusement parks. How far is Tampa from you? ..wanna split the costs of a room and shack up? I'd love to make a trip out there this summer when Paul's gone (lol, assuming they ever get the boat fixed long enough to be gone, he's home again) ...but anyway, it would be a trip that I took by myself, spur of the moment, kinda thing. What's your summer schedule looking like? ..any trips or cruises planned, any free time better then others? I wonder if the PASS that gets me into this one here will also work THERE? Ummmmmm - and while we're being kids, how far is the home of the BigMouse from you? Oh, and .... Universal Studios??? Ive never done ANY of those things and this is probably the closest I'll ever be to "living near" Florida. Most likely it's my last summer on the East coast before they ship us off. Hugs - Lei Psssst? Im so out of the loop on school schedules, should we try to do this in September -or - November, when "summer vacation" crowds slow down? I can't in October because of the cruise (which you're still MORE then welcomed/invited to join us on)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views