Weekly Post/Stubborn Lbs 4/24-4/28/06

Kitty Kat
on 4/23/06 9:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Happy Monday All! This week is the 1st week of posting this once a week. Please feel free to give me feedback. Thx! How did you move your body last week? Did you take all of your vitamins? Did you get in all of your fluids? Did you get in all of your foods such as protein, fruits, veggies etc (and the good ones)? Is there anything you'd like to share such as 1) A/some wow moments? 2) Upcoming surgeries or appointments? 3) Other? ***STUBBORN LB*** Kat Date: Jan. 26th Current Weight: 169 Goal Weight: 140-145 lbs. lost: 2 Sharon Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 144 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds Lost: 4 Mom Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 194 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: 1 Dianna Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 163 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 1 Jackie Date: 02/02/06 Current Weight: 174 Goal Weight: 150 lbs. lost: 7 Jill Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 150 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: to date: 6 Jen G Date: Jan 26 Current Weight: 158 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 7 Leigh Ann Date: 1/27/06 Current Weight: 225 Goal Weight: 180 by June lbs. lost: 7 Jackie Date: 01/27/06 Current Weight: 169 Goal Weight: 150 lbs. lost: 14 Leilani Starting Date: 1/23/06 Current weight: 178 Goal weight: 169 Pounds lost: 5 ½ Susan Date: 2/01/06 Current Weight: 154 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds lost: 5 Betsy Date: 2/5/06 Current weight: 175 Goal weight: 125 Pounds lost: 73 Donna Date: 2/17/06 Current weight: Goal weight: Pounds lost: Cathy Date: 2/21/06 Current weight: 219 Goal weight: 135 Pounds lost: 24 Tracy Date: 2/22/06 Current weight: 235 Goal weight: 160 (doc) 135 (self) Pounds lost: 18 LB Date: 3/14/06 Current weight: 205 Goal weight: 140 Pounds lost: 5 Ross C Date: 4/6/06 Current weight: 284 Goal weight: 220 Pounds lost: 6.7 Have a wonderful week all! Kat
Kitty Kat
on 4/23/06 9:37 pm - Richmond, VA
How did you move your body last week? I walked 2 miles 3x days, have been doing leg lifts, crunches, tummy squeezes, squats and have been using free weights. Did you take all of your vitamins? Eh, honestly there were a few days missed completely and other days all were taken. Focus! Did you get in all of your fluids? Eh, honestly there were 2 days missed by 4-6 oz of the good clean stuff. Although not an excuse I tend to drink more coffee when it's raining and dreary outside but it's leaded. Again focus! Did you get in all of your foods such as protein, fruits, veggies etc (and the good ones)? I'm doing much better in this category but I struggle with this. Trying different things lately. Is there anything you'd like to share such as 1) A/some wow moments? 2) Upcoming surgeries or appointments? 3) Other? I am excited about many things coming up in my life. There is a trip this weekend my hubs and I are taking. Next month we are going on vacation in Hatteras. In between are several day trips and weekend trips. I'm focusing on getting more lb gone before my May 22nd appointment. Kat
Sporty Jill
on 4/23/06 9:40 pm - Norfolk, VA
I keep meaning to email you my stats. But, here you go, so you can add me to the list. Jill (the Other Jill....Princess) Date: Oct 12th Current Weight: 182 (and holding steady) Goal Weight: 145 lbs. lost:
Kathy & Rich
on 4/23/06 9:49 pm - Fairfax, VA
WOW, LOOK AT YOU! You look amazing. What a change! Kathy
Kitty Kat
on 4/24/06 12:36 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Jill, I've now added ya with Princess in () so next week you'll be on the weekly post! Btw you look fabulous! Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/06 9:51 pm - Remington, VA
Happy Monday! How did you move your body last week?I walked almost every evening, and did a lot of gardening. Did you take all of your vitamins? most, still trying ot wrap myself around somewhat of a schedule Did you get in all of your fluids? mostly Did you get in all of your foods such as protein, fruits, veggies etc (and the good ones)? just started solids....so intend to get in better amounts of veggies and fruits Is there anything you'd like to share such as 1) A/some wow moments? just feeling good! 2) Upcoming surgeries or appointments? none 3) Other?nope my stats: Kirsten S Date: 4/6/06 Current weight: 236 Goal weight: 135 Pounds lost: 29!!!!! Have a great week! Kirsten
Kitty Kat
on 4/24/06 1:00 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Kirsten, Thanks for replying! I've added you to the list and you will appear in next weeks post. For your pounds lost I've put zero since you are starting the post now however, I've put 29 since surgery! You have a great week as well! Hugs, Kat
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/06 11:11 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Kat ~ I like the new "weekly" version too - methinks the odds of me adjusting on a daily basis are LONG gone (unfortunately) and although I still weigh every single day (slave to my scales) the changes just arent happening daily. Thankfully (must be all the walking I did) I can finally make an adjustment to my numbers! - nothing Earth Shattering or exciting - but I'll take it! Leilani Starting Date: 1/23/06 Current weight: 177 Goal weight: 165 Pounds lost: 6 ½ Oh - and I changed my goal weight, decided to bring that number down by 4 lbs, I can do it, right? [gulp] Hugs - Lei
Kitty Kat
on 4/24/06 1:01 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Lei! Thanks! I've updated your numbers. You can get to your goal! Have a great week! Hugs, Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 4/24/06 1:21 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Sunshine...Great idea with this weekly thing.... How did you move your body last week? I did alot of walking! Did you take all of your vitamins? Yup, everyday Did you get in all of your fluids? I am pretty sure I did Did you get in all of your foods such as protein, fruits, veggies etc (and the good ones)? Yeah, I think I did better than usual last week... Is there anything you'd like to share such as 1) A/some wow moments? Yeah, I now have an empty closet!!! Alll my clothes are too big....hehe...time for a shopping trip and I have lost 4 more pounds. 2) Upcoming surgeries or appointments? See my PCP this Wednesday for a check up 3) Other? spousal support hearing coming up Thursday..wish me luck. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views